ATTN: NOR-CAL Riders

im in court right now, but im off today and tom and sat thru tue next week.
what about a xmas day ride? no one will be on the road to
race.gif
im gettin new bike stuff for xmas and were opening our presents tonight
ukliam3.gif

Sorry OZZ.  
spank.gif
 I owe you Lunch. Last time I Rode when I was Sick things got Worse. Anyways.... Let's Try it Again Sometime.  My wife had Pnemonia last Week and Now my Step Daughter who is living with us got it to...  God I can't wait till Spring.  
wowold.gif
hey no biggie brother    you dont need to be out riding in this cold if your already  feelin'
puke.gif
    but it did turn out to be alot warmer than i thought it would, i rode over to Auburn down the canyon by this
American river ??

HEY ! Could it be on Thursday? If passable, I'll truck my Busa over the Sierras to you guys...let me know asap cuz it'll require alot of prep on my part...but would love to do it! Doyle

I will go thursday if ya can make it over we could just ride around here some i could show ya lake pardee or big trees or something not many of the guys been riding lately (to cold) though but im in rode sat and sun and sunday wasent to bad at all
thumb_up.gif

Weds or thursday would be ok with me, ( thursday is suppose to be colder though ) Hows about meeting in Williams or Willows? We could do road 306 from stoney ford to black butte lake or thunder hill ... some twists / sweepers long straights low elevation.

Kent, that would be great...what do you think Rob. Others? Let's go you thouroughbreds! If I can come from Reno, bring your man cards! (and spongebob longjohns) Doyle

mt_lassen_ride_6_19_07006.JPG

Ok, who what where ... ? Weds would be better for me but thursdays ok.

I suggest Maxwell at 10:30 or 11 a.m. ( not much there but it is right off of I-5. Chevron Station )

Who's in 4 sure?
smile.gif

We will have to keep an eye on the weather, thursday is lookin iffy right now on some weather sites.

Thursday would work a lot better for me (riding tomorrow with CaptainRaymond) but if Doyle can only make it down wen. than i will make wednesday

Back