MCM Spreading Christmas Cheer

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Santa Shawn met up with Dominic (DRFBUSA) after work today and spread some Christmas cheer his way.

Here are a couple of pics of Dominic sporting his new present: a Tiger Racing Hump Glovebox!!

Way 2 go Santa Shawn!
bowdown.gif

DSC00197.JPG

This one is thanks to Tiger Santa; I had posted in the Christmas giveaway thread that there were people who were more deserving than me; keeping wih Tiger's military appreciation comments - I had to pass he Glove Box to drfbusa - a Devil Doc!

Thank you Tiger Santa and Santa MCM! The other day I got a PM from MCM that said "call me. I have a mod for you." So after work yesterday, I ride over to MCM's work site and lo and behold! Tiger Racing's nice and shiney Hump mod. I am really happy about this gift. I was considering buying this but decided to buy some bike maintenance items stuff first... chain, sprocket etc.

As MCM was installing the hump mod, he eloquently described its function to a coworker. He likened the mod to a purse. My hump purse rocks!

I told my GF about the gift. She has some pressure now to get me cool gift. Im definately sold on Tiger Racing. They go out of the way to support the Org, its customers and the military.

HoooYAH Tiger HoooYAH!

boy i messed up and hit the wrong icon. wheres the edit feature at ? anyway this is the right one,
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back