fairing spikes

BirBusa

Registered
Hey everyone, has anyone replaced there fairing bolts with the fairing spikes from ppm custom, Roaring Toyz, or Spin WURKS? Just wanted to know everyones opinion...........

made my own love them it makes taking the plastics off ez and tooless

BIKE_060.jpg

go to studsandspikes.com pic out what you like then you need a tap drill and some threaded rod to the size of your fasteners if you want pm me and ill send you pics tomarrow and you can see what i did

yup that is to many for my taste I got a kit a few weeks back and after I put them all on I started to take off those that could impale my in a crash and I'm left with only the bottom six on the faring...
you might ask why? well after driving my hip into the ones on the handle bars, I decided that i love my skin more than the spikes....
cool.gif

yup that is to many for my taste I got a kit a few weeks back and after I put them all on I started to take off those that could impale my in a crash and I'm left with only the bottom six on the faring...
you might ask why? well after driving my hip into the ones on the handle bars, I decided that i love my skin more than the spikes....
cool.gif
which kit did you buy?

All these Spikes what happens if and I say IF you go down and you catch one of those spikes I hate to even think about it but to each is own

cool.gif
ohsnap1.gif

and to think Suzuki went to all the trouble to remove the little allen cap heads that hold the fairings now in the interest of aerodynamics...

they make those spikes with the Kanji on them too?

Back