OK Folks help me out a Little....  Lilah is stayin

OK Folks help me out a Little....  Lilah is stayin - adding a Moto Guzzi,  but Red or Blac

• Red, Cause Corsa Red is Classic and looks Great.

Votes: 55 100.0%

• Total voters
BLACK!

Raider votes BLACK!

Hmmm... I think maybe . . . BLACK

Yup I hafta agree with myself . . . BLACK

When Rubber and Raider agree??? What choice do ya have ?

BLACK!

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1541

I owed a Duc, and couldn't imagine it in any color but red. But the black Guzzi has that classic, timeless look which seems to fit the image of the bike. So that's my vote. (But, hey, I own a gray Busa.)

The red is really pretty... It's a definite bonus that the wife loves the Red, that's her vote.
That is obviously your official story so stick to it.
laugh.gif

I would.
tounge.gif
whistling.gif

Honestly, here's my two simple knuckle dragging reasons for thinking about red...

One, it's an Italian bike, it would seem appropriate to have a Corsa Red Italian bike.

Second, it's funny but Seriously?

Ladies love red, no way around it, they love white too as I've learned. But Red, Red gets them off their barstool asking you what this or that thing is.

In the dealership, the ladies almost always gravitate to the red bikes... But So Do Cops...

Anyhoo, as I've learned with my current car, it's better to have your cool junk be a color that the opposite sex likes VS what members of your sex likes. I know it sounds a little assbackwards but it seems to be the case, so what the hell?

Mind you the car does seem to appeal to the 15-18 year old girls, missing my demographic by a decade or so but what the hell it's entertaining.
biggrin.gif

But Black is in stock, would make a matched pair in the garage, and has always been my bike color of choice. So it's really my comfort zone, where I would feel most natural, and it attracts less attention.

So yeah, Red...

1511048424_a869bcc78a_o.jpg

I'm surprised by the results thus far, this started off as a landslide RED FTW, now we are tied at 13 votes each... Hmmm.

griso_96.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm convinced that Black is the fastest color no doubt, but this is a Moto Guzzi, it's already not fast, it's kind a like an Italian Harley.
thumb_up.gif

Heritage_N_Lilah07smll.jpg

Ladies love red, no way around it, they love white too as I've learned.  But Red, Red gets them off their barstool asking you what this or that thing is.

So yeah, Red...
next thing you know... you're out in the cold without a jacket or a spare helmet!
laugh.gif
shutup.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
( the "dropped the hottie post) the black one's better... but both are sweet.
beerchug.gif

Ladies love red, no way around it, they love white too as I've learned. But Red, Red gets them off their barstool asking you what this or that thing is.

So yeah, Red...
next thing you know... you're out in the cold without a jacket or a spare helmet!
laugh.gif
shutup.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
( the "dropped the hottie post) the black one's better... but both are sweet.
beerchug.gif
Yeah, that's a pretty good point...
banghead.gif

So, anyone else have any thoughts?

Anyone else have any Moto Guzzi Experience? Recent Moto Guzzi?

Saw a red one at Fast by Ferracci's Christmas party, and I think the black looks better. Red is for Ducati, MV Agusta, (maybe) Aprilia, and Ferrari. Black (or grey) is for Moto Guzzi and Lamborghini.

Both look good, but the red lets the details of the design show much better. Not throwing this out because I have a red busa, I just think red is the better of the two for showing off the great lines of that bike. Besides, red AND black go together very well!
beerchug.gif

red... its hard to beat that color red, the ladies love it... how can you go wrong with red? ... and then for those early morning departures, there's positively no mistaking which bike you take
laugh.gif
(as if you'd be confused once on it
beerchug.gif
)

i like the griso...mainly for it's "Mechanical Look"....therefore?...red is gay...where the silver perimeter framework looks killer on the black...i vote darkside...hands-down...especially on this particular make/model/type...so color mine..."BLACK"

btw...holding a good tight hairpin line on a griso is quite the feat...as rolling on the throttle for a powerful corner exit with an inverted twin can produce quite a bit of side-torque...but the twin does sound kill...making the griso a cool naked sport/cruiser...with a character that's definantly all it's own.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

i like the griso...mainly for it's "Mechanical Look"....therefore?...red is gay...where the silver perimeter framework looks killer on the black...i vote darkside...hands-down...especially on this particular make/model/type...so color mine..."BLACK"

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Exactly what I thought.... besides..."only girly men ride red bikes!"  
laugh.gif

Back