Looking for a shift light.

Not yet, I was going to ask what one do you recommend with your light ?

I Highly highly recommend Cycle-Tek (Matt Thomas, Extremefun1300 at sh.org) is a buddy of mine and biz partner on the 2 steps I sell, he makes and awesome CO2 kit for $335 which even inlcudes drill bit and tap needed for engine mount bolt mounting of air ram. Almost everyone at sh.org has one of his setups. I can get it for you as well if you want it all shipped together. Check out my site i have pics of it on there www.boostbysmith.com

Due You are going to get me devorced ! You sell all the stuff I still need ! I will be getting in touch with you on these items soon .

Do you build the auto shift lights ? If so I would prefer yellow when I order it as you can see , red or yellow work with my bike .

2.jpg

Yes sir I build them, if you want a yellow tube for the actual LED I would get that from Harlan, up top it would look like a harlan shift light, there would be no controls inside the tube, the actual RPM controls would be mounted seperately with the relay etc and wiring harness
biggrin.gif

Tell the wife the stuff is for safety, usually works for me LOL. I have Red also, I prefer red over yellow, and I have a yellow bike LOL. Actually blue is my favorite shift light color

greg i will do the shift light group buy also after christmas if that it is alright with you

And the first person with an 08 that wants a launch / shift light and will document there install with photos etc I will refund 1/2 of their money
biggrin.gif

Uhmmm... my bike is an 08 . I just put on old plastics , You know sleeper status !

Back