full yosh.

rocktober

Registered
how much wt. would i lose on a full yosh. system, and how much hp would i gain, and is this the best fitting system avalible for the 08

From Yoshimura website...

R-77 Exhaust

Yoshimura's Full System exhaust kits include a 4-2-1 header design with a single muffler mounted on the right side, minimizing unwanted weight for the performance oriented rider. The full system weighs in at only 13lbs, reducing 35lbs from the factory configuration. The Full System maximizes useable power and torque throughout the entire RPM band, providing optimum gains.

Also from Yoshimura site...

yosh_r77__Large_.jpg

I wonder if the yosh R-77 system is to quite although it is a nice looking system, or there is the full two brothers system which is real nice. I like the muzzy's also but I think the brocks alien head will be to loud. The m-10 exhaust is nice, but I would like to know when the m-14 will be avalable since the m-10 was putting out 189 on the zx-14 compaired to the m-14 which was putting out 194, we will have to see.
thumb_up.gif

I wonder if the yosh R-77 system is to quite although it is a nice looking system, or there is the full two brothers system which is real nice. I like the muzzy's also but I think the brocks alien head will be to loud. The m-10 exhaust is nice, but I would like to know when the m-14 will be avalable since the m-10 was putting out 189 on the zx-14 compaired to the m-14 which was putting out 194, we will have to see.
thumb_up.gif
Just FYI Rob Muzzy just picked up my 08 Busa this past Tuesday to start R & D for the M-14, M-10, GP style and their other systems. Hopefully they will have it done by the 1st of the year.

folks around here have fitting problems with the brock
First I've heard of this. Other than the slight tweak of the oil line like the instructions describe, mine was 100% perfect.
thumb_up.gif

Most people just get impatient and want to start it up, listen to the music, and ride. You just have to take your time and install it right.
winkold.gif

Hey guys if you look at that dyno chart in the top left hand corner it says slip on beside the 183.24 wonder if thats a typo on yoshimura's part or that is really a slip on HP number?

Hey guys if you look at that dyno chart in the top left hand corner it says slip on beside the 183.24 wonder if thats a typo on yoshimura's part or that is really a slip on HP number?
nah all the dyno sheets on the yoshi site for the 08 busa use the same dyno sheet saying slip ons for all the systems they produce, even tho they some are full systems

I called yosh and they said that the slipon's only get 2hp, the dyno chart that states 183 is the full system.

Back