Fastest Police Cars

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
Germany: Brabus CLS Rocket
730hp from a twin-turbo V12 and a top-speed of 225.19mph

Germany_20Brabus_2001__Small_.jpg

Germany: Porsche 911 Carrera
The Porsche 911 Carrera S has been extensively modified by TechArt for its role as a police car. With a 6 cylinder engine and 500hp it's capable of over 186 mph and sprinting to 60 mph in just 4.6 seconds

Germany_20Porsche_20911_20Carrera.jpg

It might be fast but still can't split traffic during rush hour.

Italy: Lamborghini Gallardo
Lamborghini donated one of these beauties to the Italian Police back in 2004. They probably liked it as they purchased another one a year later for around $166,000. Top speed: 190mph. Powered by a 5 liter V10 with 500hp.

Italy_20Lamborghini_20Gallardo_2002.jpg

USA: Hummer H2
700hp Hummer powered by a 7.0L supercharged V8 for a sheriff in Texas

Don't mess with Texas...

USA_20Hummer_20H2.jpg

"Your car may beat my Crown Vic, but it wont beat my Motorola." --Texas DPS Trooper in a friendly hypothetical discussion with yours truely.

As far as those machines are concerned... if the cost of those vehicles arent justified as a recruiting tool, then its a gross misappropriation of public funds. I hope most of those were repos. Id rather have 3 more cops on the payroll than one car. ohh well

"Your car may beat my Crown Vic, but it wont beat my Motorola." --Texas DPS Trooper in a friendly hypothetical discussion with yours truely.

As far as those machines are concerned... if the cost of those vehicles arent justified as a recruiting tool, then its a gross misappropriation of public funds.  I hope most of those were repos.  Id rather have 3 more cops on the payroll than one car.  ohh well
Then your not riding it right
winkold.gif

As far as those machines are concerned... if the cost of those vehicles arent justified as a recruiting tool, then its a gross misappropriation of public funds.  I hope most of those were repos.  Id rather have 3 more cops on the payroll than one car.  ohh well
Then your not riding it right  
winkold.gif
Maybe, Gunny...

But if you out run the radio... then the officer wasn't using it right.

I disagree with that. I actually had a discussion with a friend of mine whos a police officer, and he agreed with me that you CAN outrun the radio. You just have to make a lot of turns and make it so that the officer doesn't know where you're going, or what direction you'll be travelling.

As for Sweet police cars: I used to live in SC, and when BMW came in, they gave the South Carolina Highway Patrol an M5.

yeah, don't attempt to run drugs on I85 through SC...

Don't mess with Texas...
A cop hummvee (Well, H2, not actually a humvee) with rims? Really? Can you say horrible use of tax dollars? And, when he makes the slightest turn at speed, it's no longer a H2, it's a hunk of scrap.

Don't mess with Texas...
A cop hummvee (Well, H2, not actually a humvee) with rims? Really? Can you say horrible use of tax dollars? And, when he makes the slightest turn at speed, it's no longer a H2, it's a hunk of scrap.
I dont remember what state got it, but someone donated a new Lambo Countach to be a police car a few years back. I think some rich oil tycoon.
So it may have not even been tax dollars that were spent.

Back