Need a pic...Hugger i think?

Lyrikz

Registered
Any of you guys have tire huggers on your busa??? I just put on the undertail and that thing gets NASTY quick.. Will having the tire hugger prevent that?? which is the best one?? Best looking i mean?? any pics??

silvhug.jpg

Do a search on the board for "hugger"...tons of threads mention them...

Here's one with some pics...

Here are some pics of my hugger. It,s the Roca style bought it from Silvio.

hugger1.jpg

I think you was the one looking for a pic of a sportech crome sheild here is mines.

sporttech.jpg

I tried taking a pic of it farther away but its not coming out clear it's getting to dark over here.If you want i will take some pics tomorrow and I can email them to you. I think I paid $159 for the hugger but it was not painted it was in primer. I think he sells them for $169 painted the sportech I paid $79.99.

I tried taking a pic of it farther away but its not coming out clear it's getting to dark over here.If you want i will take some pics tomorrow and I can email them to you. I think I paid $159 for the hugger but it was not painted it was in primer. I think he sells them for $169 painted the sportech I paid $79.99.
Where did you get teh chorme windscreen??

ya, if you could.. i just want to get an overall view of the rear with it on.. but he whole side of the bike if you could...

Hey Michelle thanks for posting mine for me..
smile.gif

The NWS hugger extends below the swingarm and IMO provides the most protection of crud gettin in on the shock etc. The rest protect from the swing arm up.

Lastly to protect that beautiful undertail get some tankslapper material NOT the 3m stuff just tankslapper and stick it on their. You wont see it at all and no rock chips. Dirt wipes right off

JD

Back