Joy to the World!
Donating Member
Registered
And I'm checking it twice.
whistling.gif

Going to find out who's nauty and nice.
winkold.gif

Santa

but sometimes it's nice to be naughty... that's what I keep trying to get through to the wife... she doesn't believe me...
cool.gif
beerchug.gif
for all your hard work

Dear Santa:

Will you post your findings?

Y N

If yes, before or after the holidays?

B A

Oh...I guess one could pretty much figure it out based on the gifts under the tree, huh...

Well good luck with that. We're all banking on your great generosity and compassion when making your determination as to whether or not those memorable acts fall into the 'naughty' or 'nice' category.

You have my complete support. I offer my assistance to you in this time of spectacular list-making.

I've been very very good this year, I think.

Scar

Did I hear someone say ... Ho Ho Ho...

Where....where.... where....

See, I'm being naughty...

Get with VA... she has the list of all the people she sent to the corner!!
bump.gif
thumb_up.gif

lol1.gif

I've been good, but need nothing. I'm comfortably spoiled. Just stoppin by to say hi
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

Four quarts with filter.

Santa
I would like to nominate (with Santa's permission humbly begged) Revlis for the Suzy oil!

My Christmas wish would be to put him in the holiday spirit and as a bonus he can pour some fresh oil in that Busa he rides!

Merry Christmas!

All replies are being reviewed. YH2K, what a nice thought. Good on you.

This is not about what Santa wants to give to who. This is about the Christmas Spirit.

Please keep your thoughts and ideas coming. Join in if you wish. PM McMustang or Santa with your ideas and thoughts.

Christmas is only 24 days away.

Santa

889.jpg

Back