Saw a new '08 today in person.

Well, to let you all know, I decided on the Busa. Put on down payment on a Gray one today. I'll be picking her up tomorrow or Saturday, hopefuly tomorrow. Thats for all the posts guys. they didn't have the Blue in Stock and the wifey said that I would look better on the Gray.

The fastest color for sure!

DSC09138__Large_.JPG

I love both of the big bikes. I went to a dealer to possibly get the 08 Busa,they had one in stock. Sat on it and stared at it for a long time (I was almost ready to buy it). Went out back and a Red ZX-14 caught my eye. Stared at it for a while too(Hey it matches my current gear! Bonus). Only thing that really made me go with the 14 was the price of the new Busa. $13k here in Florida and no negotiating. If I don't pay 13k the next guy will. My first Busa was just 10k OTD. I couldn't drop that much $$. SO I converted the other way. They feel about the same and are both crazy fast and both have areas that to me are eye sores. I wish I could have both but my money tree shriveled up and died(I planted another one though). Still reading all the posts on the new busa though. I can't wait till a group ride with a new Busa in it. Really want to see one go in person.

I love both of the big bikes.  I went to a dealer to possibly get the 08 Busa,they had one in stock.  Sat on it and stared at it for a long time (I was almost ready to buy it).  Went out back and a Red ZX-14 caught my eye.  Stared at it for a while too(Hey it matches my current gear! Bonus).  Only thing that really made me go with the 14 was the price of the new Busa.  $13k here in Florida and no negotiating.  If I don't pay 13k the next guy will.  My first Busa was just 10k OTD.  I couldn't drop that much $$.  SO I converted the other way.  They feel about the same and are both crazy fast and both have areas that to me are eye sores.  I wish I could have both but my money tree shriveled up and died(I planted another one though).  Still reading all the posts on the new busa though.  I can't wait till a group ride with a new Busa in it.  Really want to see one go in person.
do mind if i ask how much stealer asking for kaw?

Falling in permanent love with the 'busa...doesn't take much.

Well done.

08_Black___White__e_.jpg

Paid 9,300 and it came with Muzzy carbon slipons and a few little things here and there. Looks new and was well kept. Guy who traded it in was 40ish (not a newbie). He traded it in for the new Busa.
The 4k I saved will help justify any upgrades I want to the wife.
laugh.gif

Back