Sunday ride

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I was planning on an all day ride, to takers here (eh, next time), so I went to a local hangout and saw another Busa and he and I took off to the canyons. His name is Mike and he knows about this board but I don't think he posts here.

Pics

Busas_Mike_and_Me.JPG

We were coming down and long canyon road and got stuck behind some "slower traffic" geez, these guys were holding up cars! Oh and then they realize that they're not the only ones on earth and decide to let us pass...Right when we got to the bottom. Yes, I'm going slow enough on a twisty canyon road to take out the camera with one hand and take a pic.

Harleys_in_the_Way.JPG

But there's nothing like zippin' up and down the canyons with another Busa!
After Mike and I parted ways I took a new road a friend told me about. Went past some multi-million dollar ranches, excyoooooz me! Ended up doing about 200 miles in one day. Whew!

Ranch_View.JPG

One more, on Monday I went for a short ride, and there's one curve that reminds me of the turn BulletTrain described in an earlier post. It has the same rise at the end of the turn.

Bullet's curve:

Bullet_s_Curve.JPG

Most excellent! The best of times and the ....um... best of times!!! I was gonna ask about that rolling photo shot! Pretty funny!!

I loved the rolling photo shot! Good stuff! Now, don't you guys all start trying to snap pics while riding in the twisties...unless you're stuck behind cruisers!
laugh.gif

Looks like a great day of riding...glad you hooked up with another Busa...
smile.gif

Nicely done! Taking a picture while riding.. too funny.

Get this, speaking of cruisers... I'm coming off the highway on Sunday, turning into a subdivision on my way home (yes, it was an awesome ride, thanks!).. I see this guy at the stop sign on a cruiser/chopper with the ape hanger bars.. I'm looking at this guy, and not only that, he has one of those skullcap type helmets.. ok, I've seen those before.. but wait, I take a closer look and the guy's actually wearing a skeleton mask! What the deuce?! I think I've seen it all now.. I shook my head and laughed.. what else can you do? A skeleton mask!
laugh.gif

Back