Kansas City Peeps

Thanks for all you guys coming out! I think we got Boaz's bike straightened out & it made some decent HP.I'll let him post the #'s. We'll have to hold a meet-n-greet this spring at our picnic area out back.
Thanks for everything Steve. Nothing like busa fumes first thing in the morning. Ahhhhh.
muscle.gif

Hey all - just got in.

I'll get the pics up in the morning!

Good to see everyone again and meet John (S-R Racing)! Thanks for the 'graffiti'!
biggrin.gif

Gunny - you dog! Good on ya for surprising us!
beerchug.gif

PS - Semi: we even have something just for you!
laugh.gif

what a great turn out.. thanks a mil hal, for taking a bomb of the streets and trustin him on your brand new air matress. its been a pleasure meeting your better half and your rabid gaurd dog...he's outta control, keep a leash on'em
thanks for every1 who either took the whole day of or an extra long lunch to meet up
bowdown.gif

on such short notice

I JUST GOT BACK FROM SMITHERS, HAD A BLAST MEETING EVERYONE AND HAVING LUNCH, THANKS EVERYBODY! STEVE THANKS FOR LETTING US HANG OUT AT YOUR SHOP AND TAPPING YOUR BRAIN FOR SOME MUCH NEEDED INFO ABOUT BUSA'S, I WANTED TO THANK YOU AND REID FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK ON MY BUSA , YOU GUY'S DID A H*** OF A JOB AND IT TURNED OUT AWESOME, THANKS A MILLION ! IF ANYBODY ON THE ORG NEEDS ANYTHING DONE ON THEIR BUSA IT WOULD BE WORTH THE TRIP TO SMITHERS AND MEET STEVE & PATTY AND COMPANY, THEY DO A GREAT WORK AND ARE AWESOME PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS GREATLY! GREAT BUSINESS A ++++  
bowdown.gif

cool.gif
right on... btw your fairings make great wall paper at the shop

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

ps. will send a pm atcha soon,, thanx for the awesome hook-up
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Best lunch I've had in a long time,hooked up with several new friends,met an old bro,learned a thing or two about parsly,finally got down to Smithers,got some cool threads. Thanks one and all for a really great time,John

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
Good to meet ya John and Thanks for the Grafiti.  I left in a hurry and forgot mine, but Hal said he'd picked it up and will give it to me the next time we meet.  Thats one heck of a long drive for you to meet up for lunch with us.  Seeya at a ride or another lunch meet sometime.  

Good to meet you too Boaz, hope you made it home alright. Wish I had time to hang out at Smithers, oh well, maybe next time.

Oh and Bob, thanks again for the brake pads, I can finally take a brake
winkold.gif

I am almost glad I didn't bring the Busa, after it got Hal's touch, I'd be embarrassed to show it looking any less cleaner
whistling.gif

Got to hear first hand the story of the ticket Gunny got on my bike last time, it was hilarious  
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

OK - as promised....

Here's the gang at lunch. Gunnybusa is in town and surprised all of us by showing up! He's telling his ticket story!

IMG00295__Medium_.jpg

After lunch, we went to Smither's Customs to checkout his shop, Boaz's bike...and to say "Hey" to Steve and his crew:

L-R: Boazalmighty, qrychefanus, Ninja Killer (with his black '07 in the foreground), GSXcite, S-R Racing, (skotty had to get back to work...)

IMG00299__Medium_.jpg

Steve Smithers (smitherscustoms) talking to John (S-R Racing) with Hal taking it all in:

IMG00303__Medium_.jpg

Steve has Boaz's bike on the dyno and is getting ready to start tuning it. Boaz - what are the numbers?!?!
poke.gif

IMG00297__Medium_.jpg

OK and finally: Evidently, Semi can't park overnight and if anyone violates him they will be towed!

Care to explain, Semi?
poke.gif

IMG00293__Medium_.jpg

Thanks for all you guys coming out! I think we got Boaz's bike straightened out & it made some decent HP.I'll let him post the #'s. We'll have to hold a meet-n-greet this spring at our picnic area out back.
im glad you guys got those gremlins outta the bike and put an air filter in
wowold.gif
i cant beleive i was slaying the dragon filterless...
the bike put out just under 190hp and it got robbed some power due to a super stickey tire which literly melted on the dyno.

btw, how the hell do keep your eyes from waterin while your in there doing them runs
rock.gif

im glad you guys got those gremlins outta the bike and put an air filter in
wowold.gif
  i cant beleive i was slaying the dragon filterless...
the bike put out  just under 190hp and it got robbed some power due to a super stickey tire which literly melted on the dyno.

btw, how the hell do keep your eyes from waterin while your in there doing them runs
rock.gif
Yeh, the u-soft shinko probly robbed a couple HP.As far as the fumes go,your bike was really rich to start out and the exhaust fans couldnt keep up.It usually isnt that bad.
smile.gif
As I got it tuned the fumes lessened & the exhaust fans were keeping up and all was good
biggrin.gif
It isnt the fumes,It brings a tear to my eye every time I tune a 200hp busa!!
lol1.gif
beerchug.gif

Back