Took Some Shots of our Ride

cool.gif

That red ZX10 looks really nice, great color for that bike.

BTW - You still have plastic on your seat if you didn't notice.
biggrin.gif
thumb_up.gif

Really nice Pic's, and Geezzzzzzzzz it really shows how much the Busa LOOKS better than the 14 ! That is ONE NICE LOOKING BUSA

Hey BikeMasterB, it's great to connect to fellow bikers from the Middle East! I'm sure if you could ride with us over here (or visa versa) we would have a great time AND learn the truth about how great both our cultures are. You take care. Raydog

P1000124.JPG

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
beerchug.gif
Man that black and orange 08 is really starting to look good. (So many great bikes and so little money)

Hey BikeMasterB, it's great to connect to fellow bikers from the Middle East! I'm sure if you could ride with us over here (or visa versa) we would have a great time AND learn the truth about how great both our cultures are. You take care. Raydog
Thanks RayDog! Thats Very Very True. I have alot of friends who were and are on the US Base here and we ride from time to time. As a matter of fact, 2 guys who left 4 years ago just emailed me a few days ago saying they excited to come back here in October for a 2 year term.
What do to ..i guess the Media has ALOT that they explain
peace.gif

24112007096.jpg

22112007088.jpg

Thanks ALL for ur Comments, The Bike is truly amazing! Breaking it in is nerve wrecking torture! i only managed to do 400kms on it so far so its still under 5000rpms cant wait to reach the 800kms mark to be able to take it up to 8000rpms.

Back