New to the forum!!

nice paint
thumb_up.gif

welcome.gif
to the org, theres no better palce to be

post-12-79915-post_12_28622_OMFG_A_.jpg

Ok, with that said (above picture)... Welcome to the board and where in FL do you reside?  Also, what type of track (1/4 mi, twistie)?  I would make sure you start with having the right gear, then start on the bike which will be never ending...

DSC05716.jpg

DSC05273.jpg

Let's see a picture of the RC51 as well...

DSC02807.jpg

Welcome to the oRg! That paint job is
kickass.gif
It is wonderful to see a husband and wife that ride together. My wife just purchased her very first street bike, and we are excited. You will like this place. Post up some more pics of your bike and your husbands RC.
welcome.gif

sad.gif
 PLEASE don't say it looks pink!
Ummmm, that's what I thought, but perhaps it's the pic  
sad.gif

Sorry...welcome to the oRg though!  Great to have another gal on board  
coolold.gif
I get pink a lot, but that's alright. I'm not too girly but I figured if I"m going to get a paint job I might as well get something that sticks out. SO if it's pink or purple, I think it definitely sticks out!

Thanks for the welcome!

sad.gif

hello.gif
and Welcome to the oRg. This is the best Busa site
in the world..... And since you mentioned that you love the
copper color, here is a pic of my '99..........
Have a Happy Thanksgiving........

IMG_0008.JPG

Your bike stands out. If I redo the color on mine I will want it to stand out too. I had a black gixxer 750 and it looked bad ass but I want the ergonomics to stand out more and you can't see the shape of the bike very well or the detail from afar when it is all black. People are more likely to 'double take' when the bike stands out. So way to go!
beerchug.gif
I am new to the forums too; just got my busa a month ago!

Back