Top Clamp

Big Red

Donating Member
Registered
I am thinking about geting one of these for the old girl? What is your favorite aftermarket top clamp ?

TripleClamps05_650_c.jpg

Yep, now add the top cover plate to set it off proper!

Like this !  Actually with this cover plate you can keep your existing fork holder (bracket) or the one you posted and cover it with this cover, saving yourself some big dollars if you like this better than the one you posted. Both lQQk schweet!!!!

coverplate.jpg

Like this ! Actually with this cover plate you can keep your existing fork holder (bracket) or the one you posted and cover it with this cover, saving yourself some big dollars if you like this better than the one you posted. Both lQQk schweet!!!!
should post links with stuff like this....

I changed my mind.. should not even post this kind of stuff....... pretty stuff cost me every time...

trac dynamics seem to make the best looking on the market...pretty close to a factory match. they make one heck of a product
beerchug.gif

Like this !  Actually with this cover plate you can keep your existing fork holder (bracket) or the one you posted and cover it with this cover, saving yourself some big dollars if you like this better than the one you posted. Both lQQk schweet!!!!
That just a cover? Or does it require clip ons?

I am thinking about geting one of these for the old girl? What is your favorite aftermarket top clamp ?
This clamp will cost you big bucks since you will have to also get aftermarket clip-ons for your handlebars.

My personal favorite is PMR. This one, the Trac one and a few others replace both upper clamps currently on the bike with one piece.

pmrtriple.jpg

I'll stick with PMR unless you want to figure out where to mount your ignition switch on the cycle cat one. I like the product they have but there's just alot of extra work needed to get everything right. You would also need to get their bar mounting set and also figure our fairing and screen clearance....

KS-waterbug has the cycle-cat clamp and loves it. I didn't notice him mentioning relocating his ignition, maybe he'll chime.
rock.gif

Back