front fender idea

busahigg

Registered
I put a carbon fiber front fender on the bike and it has been chipped up like my stock one (passin buddies at 130-140 in the curves, catching rocks).  Well, what I am gonna do is get some black synthetic Ostrich or alligator skin and cover the front fender with it........has anyone done anything similar and do you think it will look ok............remember, I have the all black SE.

Hey Higg,

That would be cool as long as you coordinate it with the color of your bike. I have a buddy, Earl, who did his entire bike (and helmet) with leopard skin. Can't really give the verdict on the bike, but that damn helmet was the shiznit. Just my .02 GO FOR IT!!!

Brian

Hey it is your and if you don't like it you can always take it off!! Hell you got to make it different!

maybe some shelf paper,
wallpaper,
shag carpet?

HiGG!!! it will get chipped, don't sweat it!
rock.gif

HOWEVER!!!!

I do think snakeskin would look nice on the front fender of a black bike, diamondback! oh yea, now were talkin.....
sarcasm.gif

well if you want to get personal.......I'm outta here.................................you asked for an opinion............................I can hang at the other boards....................

If you can get the material with the raised up scale area of the back it would look OK. Then you could do a strip across the tank and off the back of the hump. Get GTRBK for your plates and you will be set.

Actualy I'd have to see it to make any opinion. What matters most is that you like it.

Later,

Steve

Steve, nice way to stay neutral!!! ahahhaahah....

It's times like these that make me soooooo happy and lucky to be a moderator! I look forward to this kinda crap every morning when I get up!!!!

NOT!

waiting in the wings.....

Higg I know your seeking support...Hey it's your ride if you feel it do it...But if I ever see you and it sucks I certainly give you my position then...And if you do that you know that you'll have to ride in a three piece black suit with stacy adams to match...Playa...
rock.gif

HOWEVER!!!!

I do think snakeskin would look nice on the front fender of a black bike, diamondback!  oh yea, now were talkin.....  
sarcasm.gif
Man Higg, don't listen to Cache. He probably in a fashion time warp and still wears polyester suits with platform shoes.

Brian
ices_rofl.gif

HOWEVER!!!!

I do think snakeskin would look nice on the front fender of a black bike, diamondback!  oh yea, now were talkin.....  
sarcasm.gif
Man Higg, don't listen to Cache.  He probably in a fashion time warp and still wears polyester suits with platform shoes.

Brian  
ices_rofl.gif
Hey Cache,

Do you have an "AFRO" too?
rock.gif

B.

HOWEVER!!!!

sarcasm.gif
Man Higg, don't listen to Cache.  He probably in a fashion time warp and still wears polyester suits with platform shoes.

Brian  
ices_rofl.gif
Hey Cache,

Do you have an "AFRO" too?
rock.gif

B.
you asked for it!!!
afro.gif

Hey Cache, why don't you add that one to the list of emoticons, or could you get someone (Admins) to do it. I love that one. Stunnah requested his
muscle.gif
, now can I pretty please have the afro one. That could be my signature trademark. I promise I won't ask for anything again.

Brian

Back