Stator upgrade for busa

I'd be interested. The heated gear seems to make my lights pulse as it cycles on and off
wowold.gif

Price is the issue, I believe.

I will have the prices figured out by Monday nite, along with with shiping fees!
This looks like it should be a real good deal!

Great,now I have to tear my bike apart again, I just finshed replacing both front fork seals this past Sun and now I'm in the process of changing the front and rear tires.

If you're running a sound system with external speakers or using heated gear, dual battery setup (like myself),I would say yes, otherwise no if you're using a radar detector, running lED lights,gps,satelite radio using a headset. But it wouldn't hurt to install if you have the cheese laying around.
thumb_up.gif

If you're running a sound system with external speakers or using heated gear, dual battery setup (like myself),I would say yes, otherwise no if you're using a radar detector, running lED lights,gps,satelite radio using a headset. But it wouldn't hurt to install if you have the cheese laying around.
thumb_up.gif
Thats what I was thinking, sure can't hurt.

What did you put on for tires?

Avon Storms purchased from Jester (Josh is a site sponsor with killer deals from A to Z)
Hopefully I'll have them on by the end of the weekend.

12.jpg

Back