Carbon Fiber Look Hayabusa Gel Seat

I picked one up for mine. I'm still on the fence with it. It is very hard and needs some time to break in. Hopefuly it will get better. That won't be till next year but oh well.

i have  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mini-SELLE%20US%20pose%20001.jpg

mini-SELLE%20US%20pose%20002.jpg

mini-SELLE%20US%20pose%20003.jpg

mini-SELLE%20US%20pose%20004.jpg

mini-SELLE%20US%20pose%20005.jpg

mini-SELLE%20US%20pose%20006.jpg

mini-SELLE%20US%20pose%20007.jpg

mini-SELLE%20US%20pose%20008.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my girl likes the rear bar on the back seat. of coarse i perfer the cap, butis that the stock rear or aftermarket too?

My back seat is stock. I have used a hair dryer and made some adjustments to my gel seat. I still like it.

is suzuki offering a gel seat that is plain?> like the older model gel seats.. not too interested in the carbon look....

i actually like the look of the 08 gell seat and the lettering on the side would love to take that cover and put on the old seat ... anyone put a tobin on the 08 yet?

I took my stock seet and put a gel pack in it and it feels great!! It also lowered me about an inch. Saved me a lot of money also. It cost me around 100.00 but to me it was well worth it. I did not want to sit any higher and i also had the guy to put a cut out in it so i could stay off my tank. You cant really tell it but you sure can feel it. Good luck, Doug

anyone selling their stock seats?
if you want my origin seat... PM me  
tounge.gif
FRANCE IS A BIT FAR FOR SHIPPING.
You should be able to mail it their fairley cheep. I sell a training aid for pool players and ship them all over the world and the most i have ever paid is around 45.00 and that is 3 to 5 day delerivery through the USPA. I would think you could ship a seat for under 20.00 easy. Hope this helps. Doug

i every body

i sell my GEL SEAT USA of my busa :cheerleader:

if anyone one want mine

PM me : 70 dollars US :welcome:

Back