stretched busa pics????

6" over and lowered 1". Hit the canyons every week. Except for the bottom of the fairing scraping little early, no problem keeping up or passing others.

IMG_1586.JPG

quick question though are the extensions pretty safe i figure a whole new extended swingarm would be the ideal but are the extension blocks ok? just toying with the idea

6" over and lowered 1". Hit the canyons every week. Except for the bottom of the fairing scraping little early, no problem keeping up or passing others.
Is that some sort off crash bar you got?? If so I need that!
It's Racerails from Stuntworks. The way they're designed, it will distribute the impact to both the engine mount and the center of the bike hopefully less chance of bending the frame.

6" over and lowered 1".  Hit the canyons every week. Except for the bottom of the fairing scraping little early, no problem keeping up or passing others.
Is that some sort off crash bar you got?? If so I need that!
It's Racerails from Stuntworks.  The way they're designed, it will distribute the impact to both the engine mount and the center of the bike hopefully less chance of bending the frame.
hey how much did those cost because i could live with those for the added protection

Heres my sled at 7", I think...lol. The only regret is that I have to clear out the furniture in my living room to turn it around...lol

DSCN0351__Medium_.JPG

Heres my sled at 7", I think...lol. The only regret is that I have to clear out the furniture in my living room to turn it around...lol
LOVIN the all black, murdered out look !!! Did you have the mid's powdercoated, or painted ? How does it hold up, does it chip real easy ?

Canadian Mike, I always hear people talking about "Canadian Mike's swingarms, is that you ? If it is, you do VERY nice work !!
bowdown.gif

LOVIN the all black, murdered out look !!! Did you have the mid's powdercoated, or painted ? How does it hold up, does it chip real easy ?

Canadian Mike, I always hear people talking about "Canadian Mike's swingarms, is that you ? If it is, you do VERY nice work !!
bowdown.gif
that would be me!! thanks for the compliments...

Back