Hot Girl(s) and your busa!

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
MC MUSTANG @ Nov. 09 2007 said:
1217272[/ATTACH] AM]
Bosshound,
the first pic you posted is the wife and bike of another member here...  it is a great pic, and I know this is the internet, but you may want to check with him to ensure he doesn't mind you posting that pic...  if you don't know who the member is, let me know and I will give you his name.

MCM
yo-good lookin out, Shawn-but Dave (Revolution) put me on to this w/a phone call when it started up, i wuz just crackin up on tha phone!!! LoL Its all good w/me as long as no one posts my pics up in a "Busas n crack-hos" thread
fart.gif

and just since Im in a good mood-here's one more from the 'ole attic-lesse how long its lasts!
Hey Big D, glad to meet another traveling man. Amos Johnson Lodge #148 K.C.Mo. Past Master
KC Consistory #7
Lone Star, Chapter #2 Past Patron.
Look well to the East.
sorry bro but Im actually not a Mason-been confused w/one several times before...unsure as to why other than the way I speak sometimes, i guess?
rock.gif

nice to meet ya anyway, bro-always good to meet a fellow traveler w/a Busa;)

zzwhip.gif

funny thing is i notified D' about his wife's pic on a youtube video, not here. YO D' she's international playa!
beerchug.gif

"mah man" [from American Gangster].

ok VB and Bjules, i'll hit ya up with a lil sumthin' after my workout sunday
winkold.gif

"LESS TALK"......."MORE PICS", I CAME IN HERE FOR PICS OF BABES N' BUSAS.......

AND "D".....THAT'LL BE JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF THAT !!!!!!!.........
super.gif

You two really need to come to Vegas....ONE OF THESE DAYS.......
coolold.gif

" Good Lookin WIFE. LUCKY MAN " Glad I didn't Piss You Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am ever in your Area...... I am BUYING
beerchug.gif

OKay... on a less controversial note... WE're Waiting........ Not my husband though.. he could probably care less.

It's heck having a 2 Busa.Org household.

"LESS TALK"......."MORE PICS", I CAME IN HERE FOR PICS OF BABES N' BUSAS.......

AND "D".....THAT'LL BE JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF THAT !!!!!!!.........
super.gif

You two really need to come to Vegas....ONE OF THESE DAYS.......
coolold.gif
oh, no doubt man-we're thinkn about a Vaca next year there sometime earl next year...I may get excluded if I cant get outta school tho.

Think you could chapperone the ole' lady n Krytal for me, bro??? just for a few days.... last time Krystal was out there she went belly-up in two days...course she sat at a $100/min. table for like SEVEN HOURS STRAIGHT!!!
please.gif
thats what she lookd like when she was done, LoL

" Good Lookin WIFE. LUCKY MAN "  Glad I didn't Piss You Off !!!!!!!!!!!!!  

If I am ever in your Area......  I am BUYING  
beerchug.gif
no harm bro-b'sides, you'd have to try really hard to get my goat...cuz I aint tellin where he's tied up;)

(being Buddhist helps tremendously tho)
hello.gif
(w/life....not just cheap hair-cuts, LoL)

Back