guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

sundays looks like the best weather for the weekend. noon, while it's still warm out.

how far out you want to ride ike? huntington exit 49 on the l.i.e.? or further out to port jefferson exit 63 l.i.e.?

keep in mind daylight savings saturday night at midnight. back one hour.
Don't know how far out I would like to go but I would like to go for a nice one. Tomorrow is out I have the Marathon.
Will let you know when I plan on going out. Got to go for a ride cause I'm going crazy.

I'm now working on weekends, days off are rainy, I guess I may as well just pull the front end apart...  
sad.gif

And send the forks out to be rebuilt for the spring bash...
ThumbsUp.gif

PDB, i cant remember the name of the chicken wing joint in riverhead, the one on the right side of the road at the begining of main street when heading east?

SPICEYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres one in bellport too , and that is some good chicken , i have two jars of spicey wing sauce in my fridge ! good stuff

Just got back a couple of hours ago from running the marathon.
It was a blast. Ran a 4.38.03. Took my ice bath,had dinner and now I'm ready for bed.
I came out of it ok except for some road rash that hurts as bad as being burned between my legs and my man sacks. I guess I chose the wrong underwear to wear.:( I'm walking around the house like I just got off a 10 hour horse ride. lol. When I got in the cold water I could not help myself from screaming. Man did it hurt. I mean it. It hurt so bad
.Well I think it will be a while till I get on a bike. Later guys.

sorry for the blurred pic, was on the wrong setting. that was me, djac, and anthony in the previous post.

here's carl and another guy who rode with them

IMG_1094.JPG

Back