gixx busa

GIXXBYNITE

Registered
anyone here go from a gsxr 1000 05-07 to an 08 busa. if so please give me your riding impressions. of course they are two different types of bikes. however i am curious if the new hayabusa handles/ turns better than the old and is fun enough to truly enjoy riding the twisities with. just want opinions of those who have actually ridden it. thanks

got a 08 busa have a 03 busa i did ride a 07 R1. the new one is stupid fast now but a 1k is faster in the bends will allways. but my 08 is really fast in straight line
thumb_up.gif

I just traded my 07 1000 for an 08 Busa(see pics below). I was looking for something more comfortable so I could go for longe rides. the Busa fits the bill very well. It doesn't turn in like Gixxer but does a very good job. It is alot more stable then the Gixxe as well.

If you are looking for more power and comfort by all means get the Busa.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

View attachment 1213532
DSCF0005.jpg

1.jpg

guys i rate my gixer a 10 on the "fun " meter. i mean it has me smiling all day. as far as "Fun" to ride how would you rate the busa. in comparison.

I have an 08 Busa and an 06 1k. Really loving the Busa so far. Here are some general impressions I have after 700 miles on the Busa and 2600 miles on my 1k:

1. Busa is a smoother ride over the bumps (longer wheel base and weight?)
2. Busa is more stable in the corners
3. Overall quality and fit and finish is better on the Busa
4. Slow speed handling is better on the Busa
5. Power wheelies are no problem on either.
6 Busa more comfortable on long trips but 1k is not bad.
7. 1k is easier to push around the garage

Fun factor.....Hard to say. I think the Busa is plenty fun. Unless the roads are really tight I don't think the Busa's weight will be a problem. Unless you are a smaller guy I think the extra weight is a non issue. I got a Busa with the idea of doing some longer ride but to my pleasant surprise I really like it around town and in the curves. Hope this helps!
beerchug.gif

I have an 061k and just bought my 08 busa..

my take on it? The 06 is going to build up alot of dust in my garage.

Back