Whats this ol heap worth???......

E-RACER

Registered
Thinking of selling My baby!!!!..
ghostface.gif
.................Bought it new 11k miles on bike now but probably less cause of gearing throwing the speedo off............ aprox 1500 miles on 04 motor..less than 100 miles and 3 passes on newely rebuilt 1397!!

some of the stuff>

all aluminum polished to perfection!!! inside holes,ressed hard to reach areas,smoothed welds where you see and even where you dont and stuff You never seen done!!..including:>

radiator
steering dampner
ing switch
forks,jcs lowering top tree,lowering tree and bottom tree
complete frame
complete trac arm
shock
dogbones,and link
giggy stems or complete custom billet mirrors
foot controlls
air shifter cylinder,custom chromed clevis lets you run the shifter low
polished galfer wave rotors front/rear
master cylinders,levers billet kanji covers
polished shortend JCS lowering kickstand
2 bottle
every bolt polished if its stainless or chromed!!

motor covers and calipers,pipe,kickstand bracket,front signal light housings,keyless gas cap and a few other pieces  **chromed **
And more bling!!

04 motor with the better starter/clutch system but all 00 electronics

13-1 JE 1397
2 intake cams set @ 105-105
orient Express ported head stock valves
orient Express ported 48mm throttle boddies with bigger blades
24 volt starting
14Y bigger battery 7s smaller battery
full airbox mod all short stacks modded floor and custom clear plexi lid
pc2
full Muzzy pipe custom blue chrome emblem
Polished PM force billet rims and new Shinko u-soft tires
New tsubaki sigma Nickle plated chain
custom fitted SRAD front fender
Trac arm and chain guard custom 6 postion dogbones bike sitting @ 64"
2 fans
tailight cutout switch
air shifter with on-boad compressor mps kill box and Dyna shift light minder
Dave O" extended ecm
dual nozzle 50HP dry nitrous kit with custom billet 2lb bottle trunk bracket
Mototeck super clear taillight (reflector painted black)and front lenses
LED intergrated taillight
custom aluminum undertail for more tire clearance
custom blue Chrome lettering and accent pieces
cutdown front seat and modded rear so you can run without the grab rail
braided lines
polished billet dash plate
smoothed GSXR foot pegs
Chrome billet keyless gascap
details and tricks everywhere you look and Much more!!

Bike ran 8's first time out with new setup..will go better with some tuning,more gear and lighter rider and spray!!!

Plastics/whole bike looks new and hardly a flaw anywhere.people say it looks like it been re-cleard its sooo shiny!!!..every piece that can be waxed,waxed a zillion times,even inside the plastics!! and cleaned to perfection after every ride!!!..You could lick any part of this bike!!!!...LOL!!!

Just curious on what its worth?/I know you never get what you put in but there a ass for every seat..and its probably the best blue/silver 2000 left around!!

SA400098.jpg

SA400104.jpg

SA400089.jpg

eddyspics165.jpg

Put up for you think its worth!

Or like ive done ask people to make offers! Link

Thanks Guys...Just curious..

dont have to sell by any means!!!..Just a little bored if you could believe that with it!!..its my baby and like one of My children!!!...................................kinda priceless!!

Thanks..yep still have the gixxer and love light bikes now!!..and just picked up a little 600 to play with!!

SA400031-1.jpg

mannn E, they look gooood  
thumb_up.gif

i'd go to the higher end of the scale on a used bike price. like you said, you dont get back what you put in, but you can definately retain it's resale value IMO.

I'll trade you my 06 straight up.

It's totally stock so you can mod the nuts out of it to keep your self busy.

bRO,JUST KEEP IT,ITS REALLY NICE.i MEAN IF YOUR STRAPPED FOR CASH THEN DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO BUT IF YOUR NOT AND YOU WANT A NEW PROJECT BUT DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU DONT SELL IT,THEN ASK WHAT YOU THINK ITS WORTH,IF YOU WANT $20G'S THEN HOLD OUT UNTIL SOMEONE OFFERS IT,THERES PLENTY OF PEOPLE WITH MONEY THAT DONT MIND SPENDING IT ON WHAT THEY WANT,AND THERES REALLY NOTHING THEY NEED OR COULD DO TO YOUR BIKE OTHER THEN STRETCH IT THAT HASNT BEEN DONE...GOODLUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU DECIDE

Thanks Guy!!!and like I said..thinking about it don't have too and probably won't!!..

Painted to match inners and a oval exhaust can are probably the only things I would ad to my busa to finish it off..bike runs smooth,doesn't over heat..I rode it all day and till 11pm on haloween!!

The 1000 is a 04 and so is the 600,And dont worry..Im not selling My busa cause I bought a 600!!!..If it were to sell I would probably build a turbo 07-08 GSXR1000 maybe with a 240 kit??

SA400014-3.jpg

Back