Model

As far as the tats go, look at model Leticia Cline (AMA Superbike Champ Ben Spies' EX girlfriend). She's got tats but very concealed. She models everywhere from Joe Rocket, AMA superbike, Supercross, TNA wrestling, Maxim, Playboy, etc..

WARNING...NSFW PICS....

She's an attractive woman; I think all you need is a professional photographer to put together a good portfolio.

Thanks guys I am taking all the advice. We were looking at cameras just today. Wish I had more pics, but I only took ones that day and all the others I got would probably get me kicked off the board.
laugh.gif

There was a great one on FM99.com from the homemade bikini contest but the link takes you to something else. I was just whipped cream and cherries.
drools.gif

I have gotten some good feedback and I think she has realized it to so we will start working on a portfolio whether it is me taking some pics or just hiring a pro. I will keep you posted as we get things together.

If anyone hears of a contest or audition please let me know.

The tats wont her in certain marketing areas, but if they werent there,she'd definitely be more marketable.There are a TON of pro photogs on myspace.

Here we go !! It always heads this way, you guys reel it in or I will.

Cap

Sorry about that one guys!!!

Did not know it was offensive. I just figured that if the other two from above were fine then that would be.
thumb_up.gif
Then there was no way my sexy wife was offensive.
drools.gif
I wanted to stay as tasteful as possible.

She is my princess and I asked her that was her choice of the one she said. I just figured if she was going to be in magazines and shows I will just have to get used to it.
crazy.gif

Again I apologize if I took this to the wrong place.........

Sorry about that one guys!!!

Did not know it was offensive. I just figured that if the other two from above were fine then that would be.  
thumb_up.gif
 Then there was no way my sexy wife was offensive.  
drools.gif
 I wanted to stay as tasteful as possible.

She is my princess and I asked her that was her choice of the one she said. I just figured if she was going to be in magazines and shows I will just have to get used to it.  
crazy.gif

Again I apologize if I took this to the wrong place.........
Don't want to spoil too much of the fun but this is not the first thread of this type that turns out to be an "R"￾ rated thread.

We try to keep the site so that you don't have to look over your shoulder to see if your 12 year old daughter is watching as you open the threads. There are plenty more places on the net that caters to that so there is really no reason to allow it here. There are a large number of member that prefer the atmosphere we try to maintain.

It was not too far overboard, but it seems like the waters were being tested with progressively more skin. Next thing we know 30 horny guys are trying to trump each other and feelings get hurt. It is better to stop it before it comes to that point.

Thanks for understanding. No need to apologize, we are just reinforcing guidelines!

Professor

I got permission to post that one pic, for the constructive criticism. If I was emailing her pic to guys I think she might get a little upset. I know web site email but it is kind of personnel if your sending it.

I will make sure and post her link once I get a portfolio done. I will be working on it and should have it by May I hope. Like to get her in a bike show or two this summer. If not at least a few shoots.

Thanks to all that have posted and helped me out by pointing me in the right direction. Projekt I may look you up to give me some help if I start taking the pics on my own she seems interested and we have been looking at cameras.

Back