what causes this

Come on yawl lets let this go! I do the same thing reboot, clear history etc etc thinking the prob is on my side! I'm glad he asked. A little humor is good. We need to donate though  
beerchug.gif
Responses that I get like that really make me want to.

Folks - we're aware of the issue are we *are* working to isolate and resolve the issue just as quickly as we can. We do feel your frustration as it affects us, too! We do appreciate y'all bringing these things to our attention so we can be aware of the problem when it occurs.

We ask that you give us some more time to get all this resolved.

Come on yawl lets let this go! I do the same thing reboot, clear history etc etc thinking the prob is on my side! I'm glad he asked. A little humor is good. We need to donate though  
beerchug.gif
There are a few things that the captain and crew are working alot of hours to fix that didn't show up during the beta test of the board. No donations required, just a little patients. The work being done is for the long term stability and performance of the board.

Folks - we're aware of the issue are we *are* working to isolate and resolve the issue just as quickly as we can.  We do feel your frustration as it affects us, too!  We do appreciate y'all bringing these things to our attention so we can be aware of the problem when it occurs.

We ask that you give us some more time to get all this resolved.
No problem, thanks for your response.

Well if the server isn't strong? Should we limit some of our unneeded add ins like i just did ? While yawl are lookin can there be a middle man/person that can rate Org members for trustworthyness on these sales that can go so wrong? Buyers get jumped on by those that are in the click when they get screwed!  Ok sorry I asked! Don't give me the heav-ho cap i see you lookin.
bowdown.gif
We tried a rating feature; problem was that people were playing around with the system which made the ratings a little unreliable.

As far as people beating up someone who complains... typically we try to give both buyers and sellers the benefit or trying to do some research before posting info in the public forums...

We just want to be fairly sure of the facts to avoid slanding someone...

if you have any questions, let me know and I'll see how we can work them out...

MCM

Probably just a few bugs that need worked out.
Ya think?
Maybe the Captain will refund your subscription fees for this month since it hasn't been available 100%. Oh yeah, that right, he's giving it to you and everyone else for FREE.

Seems the most important thing in your life is the .oRg and you can't be without it for 5 min when the DB gets busy. All the admins around here are volunteers and have a real life away from the .oRg. You should try getting a real life sometime, you might like it.
Unreal.. get a life.. well maybe we should all get a life than the org. would be what?

GONE!!!

Ooops an error has occurred
IkonForums has exited with the following error:

Can't connect to mySQL database. Too many connections

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/mySQL.pm line 48, line 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information
i was wondering the same thing myself, but decided to let someone else get the flaming.
much beta for me
cool.gif

and how ironic his screen name ends with "whipped"
clap.gif

Probably just a few bugs that need worked out.
Ya think?
Maybe the Captain will refund your subscription fees for this month since it hasn't been available 100%.  Oh yeah, that right, he's giving it to you and everyone else for FREE.

Seems the most important thing in your life is the .oRg and you can't be without it for 5 min when the DB gets busy.  All the admins around here are volunteers and have a real life away from the .oRg.  You should try getting a real life sometime, you might like it.
And maybe you shouldn't take your MOD responsibilities so serious...
corner2.png

Well if the server isn't strong? Should we limit some of our unneeded add ins like i just did ? While yawl are lookin can there be a middle man/person that can rate Org members for trustworthyness on these sales that can go so wrong? Buyers get jumped on by those that are in the click when they get screwed!  Ok sorry I asked! Don't give me the heav-ho cap i see you lookin.
bowdown.gif
We tried a rating feature; problem was that people were playing around with the system which made the ratings a little unreliable.

As far as people beating up someone who complains... typically we try to give both buyers and sellers the benefit or trying to do some research before posting info in the public forums...

We just want to be fairly sure of the facts to avoid slanding someone...

if you have any questions, let me know and I'll see how we can work them out...

MCM
Thanks MC and to all who are pulling the last few sprigs of hair from the head, ears, nostrils, where ever there are some left on you guys. Go live rarely goes as planned. And I know you will Get R done.
clap.gif
thumb_up.gif

All I remember is being asked to report problems with the new site. The catch is that when you do, it's whining and you need to get a life. Go figure.

Mr. whipped said he was reacting to my comment to pipefighter. Pipefighter used an emoticon that showed he got it. Captain Obvious is a funny and sarcastic pic, that's why I used it in response.

I've decided that I must have a life, because I don't concern myself with what someone I'll probably never meet in person, types in a little box on a message board.

Oh yea, no response required.

One of the things that might help is putting the board questions, commets and suggestions in one place instead of the differentthreads being spread all around. I recommend either the board suggestions forum or one of the threads where Omslaw or Cap has asked for comments.

All I remember is being asked to report problems with the new site. The catch is that when you do, it's whining and you need to get a life. Go figure.

Mr. whipped said he was reacting to my comment to pipefighter. Pipefighter used an emoticon that showed he got it. Captain Obvious is a funny and sarcastic pic, that's why I used it in response.

I've decided that I must have a life, because I don't concern myself with what someone I'll probably never meet in person, types in a little box on a message board.

OK Mr. inocent, I was hoping to be able to let this die out, but I see that isn't going to happen.  Like in sports, on the board it isn't the cheap shot artist that gets caught, its the person who retaliates.  

You have been cheap shotting the admins and others all over this board since the first day the new board has been up.  Some on topic, some off topic, some subtle, some overt.  I guess you poked one to many times so I retaliated with a punch in the throat.  As in sports, I'm taking the penalty for retaliating and you are basking in the glory of getting the reaction you were looking for.

It was wrong of me to retaliate in an open forum and I appolgize to the members of the board for it.

post-12-35797-deland_and_the_rest_of_biktober_033.jpg

Why? Can't balance? I can't imagine riding that thing.. must need about 200ft to do a U-Turn.
guns.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

OK Mr. inocent, I was hoping to be able to let this die out, but I see that isn't going to happen.  Like in sports, on the board it isn't the cheap shot artist that gets caught, its the person who retaliates.  

You have been cheap shotting the admins and others all over this board since the first day the new board has been up.  Some on topic, some off topic, some subtle, some overt.  I guess you poked one to many times so I retaliated with a punch in the throat.  As in sports, I'm taking the penalty for retaliating and you are basking in the glory of getting the reaction you were looking for.

It was wrong of me to retaliate in an open forum and I appolgize to the members of the board for it.
rofl.gif
That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

Ooops an error has occurred
IkonForums has exited with the following error:

Can't connect to mySQL database. Too many connections

This error was reported at: Sources/iDatabase/mySQL.pm line 48, line 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information
And I thought you were talking sex dude
rofl.gif

Back