Winters on the way

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
what do you guys plan on doing for winter mods this year?  I think I'm working on some
LED's
Chrome Billet gauge cover
suzukihayabusagsx1300rchromedbilletgaugecover.jpg

Painted inners
ss clutch/rear brake lines
Chrome lowering tripple tree

6160_HAY_TCLAMP_2.jpg

I'm considering that chrome billet gauge cover. Can't share any of the other mod ideas until they are done. Next spring should be interesting!
rock.gif

WINTER!!
rock.gif
?!!!
whistling.gif

WHAT'S THAT??

Anyways, my "winter" mods include safety-wiring my bike to roadrace standards, fiberglass race bodywork w/paint and number plates, dyno-tuning and getting my quickshifter issues sorted.

Otherwise, she's ready to go racing.

I forgot one.  this is way down on the list
somewhere in between the chrome I'll be throwing on a EK ZZZ chain.  
ThumbsUp.gif

Do we plan on having a group buy on chains anytime soon?

AC_735_2.jpg

Install my Galfer lines, finish painting my inners. Try to save $$

nothing planned.....with lay off loooming over my head and plant closeing...ill be takeing things easy

I'm in the hunt for some Blackbird mirrors...like Scary Jerry has and I definitely have some carbon Fiber inners on my Christmas list. Before it's all over Roc we'll be the Ying and Yang of Hayabusa's....you all blinged out and me running blacked out
super.gif
beerchug.gif

Jerry...hope you don't mind me using your bike as an example!! It's an eye-catcher to say the least.

LEBusaBuildup018.jpg

Here are the carbon fiber inners...got a lead on a great price. Jerry, you're bike is
bowdown.gif

LEBusaBuildup012_1.jpg

Some correct weight springs, braided brake lines, and hopefully some bling stuff if finance allows.
I get to ride in the winter sometimes here too, just getting the nice day to appear on a weekend is the trick. Otherwise it's off to the woods with the dirt bike.

I forgot one.  this is way down on the list
somewhere in between the chrome I'll be throwing on a EK ZZZ chain.  
ThumbsUp.gif

Do we plan on having a group buy on chains anytime soon?
If we have a group buy on EK ZZZ 530's....I'll get another one just to have a spare. The current is awesome......

First, Reaper Risers .... (thanks DR1300R)

Hump mod

Braided SS front lines.

Move the location of my GiPro to above the dash.

Probably all new fluids

New plugs as well.

I think thats it.....

Back