Model

ThunderJohn

Registered
I know you guys some nice bikes and maybe even had them in a mag or two. How does someone become a model for sport bikes. Even just sponsor at a show or anything.

Don't worry I will not post a pic of myself in a bikini.
laugh.gif

I was taking some of my wife the other day before I left
drools.gif
I know my pics do no justice but I think she would be alright if a real photographer had a shot.

And if you are serious she needs some professional shots to start a portfolio.
thumb_up.gif

Yeah we had discussed getting a pro to take some shots, to make a portfolio.

She also thinks it might be a waste because she is 33 with 2 kids. Like I said she has the dedication to keep herself looking like that it will not matter. I told her 33 or 23 if you can keep the body they won't care.

I know time is not on her side that is just a fact but a few years it could be fun for her... Plus I am getting her a bike next season so she will need mod money.....

She won't be the next Cindy Crawford, but she's pretty enough and there is all sorts of promotional work, Local Modeling work, and stuff like that available depending on where you are at.

Should be able to find a promotions company in your area. They aren't always looking for the Tall 16 year olds, there is a definite market for the more mature "Women" for Print ads, promotions, etc. Get her a myspace page, facebook, etc... Seems silly but it's becoming more and more common to find models this way and I work with a couple almost exclusively through myspace.

Good Luck.

Thanks allot. I have a friend that promotes herself almost the same way. I think once I get some professional shots I will do that too.

I guess I will keep eye out for local stuff. Try and start that way. If anyone else hears anything or needs someone please let me know. Testing the waters at a show or something would be nice. I live near the VA beach area.

Here are a couple more and this is no make-up hair or anything we were actually riding and stopped off somewhere. So these were all off the cuff just pulled over while taking a last ride before I left and getting a few shots of my girls to have while I am gone.

IMG_1977.JPG

Have her start wearing gear with you while riding. Nothing like a little (or a lot) of road rash to cut an aspiring modelling career into ribbons.

--Wag--

Back