Well I DID IT AGAIN !!!!!!

I was at the dealer looking at a 08 m109 myself this past week end.
Man was I tempted. Sweet ride.
beerchug.gif

Nice cruiser you got there Robert, if that was sittin on the showroom floor of Roseville cycle last week I couldn't resist sittin on it, that is one big ol beast.

Nice. I have been thinking about getting an M109 but want to wait until I see the C109 and the new Busa. The 07 white is going for $12k OTD.

I like having a cruiser but sometimes its weird to adjust from sportbike to cruiser and vice versa.
face7.gif

Are you kidding me
SHOCKED.gif
Your going to let your riding buddy's try it next gathering, right
wowold.gif
rock.gif

Well it takes a Little Getting Used to
rock.gif
I does'nt corner like the BUSA of course but
wtf.gif
It' a CRUISER. The wife Decided to Stay after she seen the Optional Back Seat
blush.gif
She is a Big Girl
shutup.gif

Man the Looks that I get !!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif

I just Love this Bike TOO. God my HEART
heart.gif
is Torn !!!

When the Rain Stops and I Ride it More I will let you know
cool.gif

My two boys are Talking - Trying to work things out. I think it's some sort of Territorial thing
fight.gif
If they can't work it out, Daddy is going to have to step in and Love them Both
goodboy.gif

PA170062.JPG

Nice pics and great colors. Have you come up with a system of which one to ride? Still up for a "cruise" to Vallejo on Sunday to the swap meet? I'll give yer a call Saturday and anyone else in the Sacto area up for a ride can join also, but you may have to wait up for us cruisers!!
ohsnap1.gif

OZZ ?   I know you might have to bring a Book or Something to Read on the Way but..... We will TRY to keep UP
SHOCKED.gif
Anyone Else
rock.gif
kissass.gif

bowdown.gif
If I could I certainly would have a M109....

How's that cruiser run in comparison?

For anybody interested I am going to the Vallejo fair grounds to try to sell my H-D also Bosshound has a new ride and would like to put some "cruiser" time on it. I guess we can meet up at the Denny's on Auburn and Watt at 9:00 am, Sunday for those interested.

Back