Hp that you want to be @

I'm fine for now but you never know when "STUNNAH" may want the Busa to
muscle.gif

Does anyone know what kind of results you could get with
The biggest bore and stroke combo with higher compression.
AND a lowered redline...to keep it in one piece..
180 hp's @ 7000 whould be a GAS.....1600 cc's
What a awsome idle sound it would make..ah so growly.
1zhelp.gif

i am pretty happy with present stock bhp but want about a 50 bhp nitrous boost ,under seat set up,stealth mode so to speak.
i have done a little research and for about a grand and no mods,just shooting the nitrous in the air box.shouldnt hurt the bike at all if not abused.
you just never know when it might come in handy

i am pretty happy with present stock bhp but want about a 50 bhp nitrous boost ,under seat set up,stealth mode so to speak.
 i have done a little research and for about a grand and no mods,just shooting the nitrous in the air box.shouldnt hurt the bike at all if not abused.
 you just never know when it might come in handy
You are correct.  athe dry Nos will work very good and is safe if installed correct.  I had 2-1lb bottles in the humb.

Here is my 02 stock bore/stroke Busa. This thing runs great on low octane pump gas. No tricks, just quick.

Bring it turbo boys
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

lwf0.jpg

tounge.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A little head work
two intake cams
Brock pipe
PcIII
and lots of attention to detail
Brock clutch mod

I have got a good friend that builds and sets up this combo. You can imagine it is considerably cheaper than piston kits, and is proven to run 9.0's all day long at the track on a stock wheel base bike I still have a couple of things I can do to pump up the hp for free. I will have 200hp this week.

I just added a dry shot to the little busa. This is with the medium jet(.034)

Matt_sDynoRun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatta machine....stock is fast...modified is as it should be..
Insane..I love it..you are in control of your own destiny..
again.........."As it should be" .........hhmmm! mines so stock.
But as i said before ,can you ride it to the limit all "stock"?

She looks pretty now, time for the go fast parts. Looking into some head work and WEB cams. (180hp)...

Back