Just a picture

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Just ran across a pic from a recent ride with Ozz's GSX-R and my Busa outside a cafe with the Pacific in the background. No point other than sharing and dreaming in the middle of the work week! Raydog

post_6_94694_bodega__skaggs_009.jpg

Fake...........I say its a good attempt using photoshop. LOL

OK, you caught me...it was actually in Newark with a fog machine.

ahhh the skaggs ride those are two drop dead sexy machines that for sure
lol1.gif
that was a good ride
ThumbsUp.gif
race.gif
cant wait for more!
race.gif

race.gif

Thanks! That was a few years back on my way to Montana. My first photo op on the way, an hour from home. Rode 1 all the way to WA and then crossed over into ID and MT and up to GNP and the Canadian border north of Babb. Rode back thru ID and OR and NV and over 108 to get home. What a ride that was! Even got stopped (and) let off in SE Oregon almost at the NV border by a county sheriff for 88 in a 55. I was trying to get to cover at the border to beat a huge black storm cloud which happened to let go just as I handed him my paperwork. Somewhat flustered but getting soaked, he handed my papers back and said 'get to cover, just slower' and got back in his 4x4 and headed north while I hauled ass south to cover. Never thought I'd enjoy being in a downpour!
clap.gif
Been up there on the 82 X a couple times too. Great ride!

IMG008__Small_.JPG

This post is about friends and riding buddies that live along way from one another but share the passion of high performance motorcycles and connect through the org. Besides that, not much.

Psychoticide, that is funny! Hey, I'm sure there's some good riding somewhere near. Raydog

What started as just a picture (this strand) ended up with shots from both ends of this country! Man, some of those scooters sure look hott! I just am always amazed at how great pics just keep on appearing on the org. I live my life which includes some great non motorcycle things, but can't walk by my computer without jumping onto the org and seeing what people are doing. So many things are good with family, friends, work, etc. but the motorcycle part of me always rises to the top when all the chores are done, after my "professional" hours are satisfied, I've given my wife and daughters alot of love.....then...mental health time...everything motorcycles. Personal time must be created and cherished. Enough, I have to go help a daughter with homework, I love that too. Raydog

Back