Eureka Springs again

Arkansas Grand Canyon

IMG_1397__Large_.JPG

BusaWhipped filling in for Professor with the help of Mrs. BusaWhipped (thanks for the great food
beerchug.gif
)

IMG_1399__Large_.JPG

DREW, twotonevert and Mrs., Busa1, pbghost and Mrs., BusaWhipped, and semi

IMG_1412__Large_.JPG

time to split and head our seperate ways...looking forward to seeing and riding with each of you again...thanks for a great weekend
beerchug.gif

IMG_1415__Large_.JPG

It sure was Dennis. I will post up our pics in the gallery tonight when I get home. See you on Friday!

Thanks for the pics all. I really wanted to be there but the bad wing kept me home. Hope to meet some new folks this weekend at Caps and spend some time with my old busa buds! Since Cap will be home and won't even have to find his hotel room, this weekend could be , in my best laugh in voice, verrrrry interesting!

Here's a pic of wifey, the supply wagon, and Luci. <a href="https://www.hayabusa.org/gallery2/v/trips/ESMMNG/" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;"> 
101_3556.JPG
</a>
We stayed at the Candlewick Inn because Pointe West was booked full for Friday.  when we got there Friday morning, we were able to check in at 8:30 AM since there was a no show on Friday night  
cursin.gif

While we were out riding, wifey did some sight seeing.  Click the supply wagon pic above to see her photos in the gallery.

Thanks for the pics Dennis, please tell your wife thank you as well. The cookout was great!

Looks like I missed all the fun. Sorry I couldn't make it but there's always next year. Glad to hear everything went so smoothly
beerchug.gif

Back