Eureka Springs again

I know the picture is dark, but it was great to meet you Shibumi!

Eurekca_019.jpg

Look ma, no chicken strips! I have to point out, I have heard arguements about the busa being a pig, and you cant rail on a busa, bla bla bla! I call BS on that! We and Pbghost were riding two up, and the Busa corners like a cat on carpet! I bet she handles even better with one rider.

Eurekca_025.jpg

Breakfast stop! Should have got a pic of the pancakes, looked like blankets!

Eurekca_030.jpg

We and pbghost werent quite ready to head home yet, so we rode over to Cosmic Caverns to take a tour. Heres Juli in the history center.

Eurekca_032.jpg

All in all, a very good trip. Thanks again to all my org brothers and sisters, it was great to meet you guys. I too look forward to meeting up with some of you again at the Caps house next weekend. This trip proved to me how capable and solid the Busa is. She did everything I asked of her and never stumbled. First time I had her in the twisties, and the bike felt planted and stable. BusaWhipped, please thank your wife and we thank you for cooking for the group, that Bratburger was great!

rode into Eureka Springs early Sat. morning and met up with Busa1, BusaWhipped, and, um, is that you Drew?
laugh.gif

IMG_1378__Large_.JPG

going clockwise: twotonevert (in red cap), Mrs. twotonevert, Mrs. pbghost, and pbghost met us for lunch and to continue the ride
beerchug.gif

IMG_1383__Large_.JPG

we really enjoyed this trip. thanx everyone, esp mrs BusaWhipped for the great burgers and drinks. thanx twotonevert for putting up with me & the mrs for the extra bit and posting the pics. it was great to finally meet some of the members. hopefully I can make it to caps sunday morning and meet some more of y'all. about a little less than 900 miles total for chelo's first road trip, all things considered, she's still in good spirits about it.
beerchug.gif

Back