New Busa OWNER PIX!!!

euroR

Registered
Well it sarted with me looking at a 07 since I heard here in AZ they were giving them at 8900 OTD but that was changed to 10200 so I told one dealer not the one at McDowell and Scottsdale, but the one in ANTHEM and they had 2 red 07 and 10K otd so I went to chech it out. I didnt like the red that much but I was like what ever, but for my luck there was a 08 BLUE and I told the salesman TIM (if you want to get it) but I told him 12K OTD he said I will get back to you, and two minutes later he told me 12100 OTD and that is Out the Door. I was like sold. Go approved and took it home. Loved it. As I was riding back with out a helmet or anything, SQUID. But I was trying to awoid the storms here in AZ. So as I was riding it felt great compared to my old TLR its a WOW just a ultimate. Love the BUSA looks and feels amazing. Oh as I was riding back I got hit by a BEE it hurt but I didnt think much I thought it was my shirt from the wind, rubbing and hurting. But as I got home and took my shirt off I saw the STINGGER stuck in my stomach. But anyway here are some photos. Love it. 2008 Ohh YEA.

DSCN5635.jpg

DSCN5636.jpg

DSCN5637.jpg

DSCN5638.jpg

DSCN5645.jpg

DSCN5646.jpg

Nice! Love that color!
biggrin.gif

Wow-that's one heckuva key, there! Can you post a pic of how big the key is?

(euroR @ Oct. 05 2007,11:03) Oh as I was riding back I got hit by a BEE it hurt but I didnt think much I thought it was my shirt from the wind, rubbing and hurting. But as I got home and took my shirt off I saw the STINGGER stuck in my stomach.
beerchug.gif
Congradulations and thanks for posting 1 more reason to wear gear.
laugh.gif

It is the same as the new GSXR Keys. I think I would paint the rims black along with the Passenger pegs. I do like the color though very nice $12,100 OTD
super.gif

Best pics yet of a Blue one!

By the way, there's a big bike event this weekend up in Cottonwood!

I'm stuck in Seattle, but miss AZ big time. Love the river rock/cactus front yard...
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the pic of the key! Looks like it kinda resembles the rear-end of the new busa!

yea, I whish I can go riding anywhere. I work full time and have school full time, bearly any time but ebery sunday I am good till 11am. So early in the morning I will ride. like 5am.

You know what guys, I think that, that tail was has grown on me. I think it's not bad. No, I think I like it. Not love, just like.
Congrats on the new bike euroR. Pretty bike
beerchug.gif

(omslaw @ Oct. 05 2007,11:32) Thanks for the pic of the key! Looks like it kinda resembles the rear-end of the new busa!
I thought the same thing...
wink.gif

Congrats on the new toy!!! Looks awesome!

same kind of key that the GSXR's have.....That is a nice looking color...still not sure on the back end yet....

Really nice bike, the tail has grown on me too. I want to ride my 05 for a couple of more years before I get a new one. Wonder what the 09 to 10's will look like...............drifting off to dream.

Nice snag! I really like the Gold wheels! I noticed that every one of the 08's posted so far has not had the hump installed. I think it actually looks better with the passenger seat installed.

Now what is the first mod going to be?
laugh.gif
Reflectors, ditch rear fender, bolt ons?

Back