Pics of the 08 Busa from the dealer

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I wanted to get some pics up of the 08 Busa so I arranged a liitle photo shoot at the dealer... Here are some pics from this morning.. My bike is supposed to be in the dealer any day now and when that happens we will put a good photo shoot together. The rest of the pics are in the gallery....

08-blk-gry-008.jpg

08-blk-gry-012.jpg

08-blk-gry-014.jpg

08-blk-gry-018.jpg

08-blk-gry-019.jpg

08-blk-gry-063.jpg

08-blk-gry-098.jpg

08-blk-gry-105.jpg

Last edited:
Getting ready to go to chicago and check some out myne will be in next week .Chicago cycle will have 26 2008 hayabusas the most in the country.

(HRJR @ Oct. 04 2007,10:51) In the light it definitely looks like the color of an 05LE.
That is what I was thinking....maybe a bit darker. I still like it!

Lots and lots of flakes in the paint..... Some angles it looks black others it looks grey... You can look at the pics in the gallery when I get them uploaded and see the same angle, with different light gives different colors......

cap

(codyc_13 @ Oct. 04 2007,11:39) So what did you think of the tail section in person
Its not bad at all..... You get more light and honestly I like the signals being a part of the bike instead of just sticking out there....

Very very sweet. Thanks for the add'l info via pix.

No disappointment from here!

One of the few things that I really like about the new 08 Busa is the Gauge cluster I love what they did with it. Nice shots of of the new 08 Cap. I cant wait to ride one the guys at the shop sold one yesterday and when they did the test ride after prep they said it was very smooth on the low end. I still think I am going to wait for a couple of years so they can get any bugs worked out that they may have.

One thing that I did pick up on immediately is that the engine sounds a lot different. I told Omslaw earlier that its hard to describe but a rougher sound from the engine to me. It didnt sound as smooth as my 07, hope that makes sense....

Those raised portions on the tank look like dent magnets for me....I wonder if my tank bag will fit there??

(captain @ Oct. 04 2007,12:02) It didnt sound as smooth as my 07, hope that makes sense....
They made a pretty substantial change to the camshafts. I’m sure it has more “lopeâ€￾ to it.

(captain @ Oct. 04 2007,08:46)
08-blk-gry-012.jpg

Are the Ram air inlets smaller on the new bike (VS Gen1) or is it just an optical illusion? Maybe the new markers make it appear smaller?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Cap, I thought I read you were rebuilding th '07?
beerchug.gif
on the new 08!

(PDBusa @ Oct. 04 2007,13:42) Hey Cap, I thought I read you were rebuilding th '07?
beerchug.gif
on the new 08!
He is planning on building the 07

Hmmm maybe some
race.gif
in his future on the 07
wink.gif

Back