It's Show Time

POPO 749

Registered
Well the winter project is done and was unveiled at our local cycle expo this weekend.  Let me have it GOOD, BAD, or Otherwise(You know you always want to impress your peers). Let me know what you think.

show4.JPG

shoo.. use smaller pics next time.. us dudes on dialup aren't patient enouigh for the life size pics to load.. haha. sure it was awesome though.

haha.. ok, i'm letting em' load in another window whilest I go about my busniess else where.. better be worth it man..
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Nice lookn bike, the only thing I see I don,t like is the DB screen,it just looks big. But yea,that,s just my .02 worth.
wink.gif

Looks even better in the sun. I saw it with my own eyes. Both in the sun AND in the show. Looks great in person. By the way this is the show MY BIKE WAS TO BE IN AS WELL!!!!!! Unfortunately i did not have my side panels back ( 4 weeks later) from gixx1300r. er uh well i will stop thread jack ranting!!
mad.gif
Great bike popo. I must have missed you at the show!!
cool.gif

That's one of the nicest airbrush jobs I've seen
wow.gif

Are those CF inners, they look fantastic! Uh-oh, I see massive outlays of cash in my future....shid
wink.gif

Nice bike, congrats!
beerchug.gif

actually the inners were painted to look like cf. he told me canyon sanded them down then painted them to look like cf by hand. Canyon does great work.
cool.gif

Back