Heading to the UK & Germany

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 27 2007,12:59) Have fun Brian, I was in Munich in 1996 and it was beautiful. Dont forget to take lots of pics and go visit a castle or 2.  
smile.gif
Our travel schedule is pretty relaxed this trip. In fact we are stayin at some really cool, super old resort place in Germany. I'm going to be taking pictures every day that I can and putting them on my webshots.
cool.gif

Brenda you and your son ROCK! I got the phone, my ebay purchase didnt show up, sux but should be plenty set with this one
cool.gif

Tell him thanks and thank you for getting it up to me so quickly
bowdown.gif

Plenty of pics on the way for you once I arrive there.
beerchug.gif

and hey PD, if you want beer... tell me whatchu want. You dont want the "non beer drinker" in germany picking out your beers
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Oct. 01 2007,12:44) Brenda you and your son ROCK!  I got the phone, my ebay purchase didnt show up, sux but should be plenty set with this one
cool.gif

Tell him thanks and thank you for getting it up to me so quickly  
bowdown.gif

Plenty of pics on the way for you once I arrive there.  
beerchug.gif
Sweet.
I saw they had a problem delivering it Saturday. I was hoping you would get it today before you left.

super.gif

well as promised, here's the first of the pics.

I'm up in Deddingham UK, about 2hrs from London and really pretty much in the country.

Here's the plane that we rode to get here
cool.gif

arrival_lgw.JPG

and for what its worth, its totally worth the upgrade to business class
beerchug.gif

Here's one of me at Liverpool station.

me_liverpoolstation.JPG

I'm uploading a bunch from today to my webshots folders.

In the mean time, here's some for PD. Notice some prices in the pics... thats per 4 bottles generally and you can take the price and mulitply by 2 to get approximately the US $$.

beer1.JPG

nah, I simply explained that I wasnt a beer drinker and was asked to bring some back.... told em the pic was better than my memory
laugh.gif

more pics added to my webshots, I'll get captions/details on them later
cool.gif

Geez Zuk. I dunno. I'm at work and really cn't make up my mind. That Grolsh looks good, but so do ll the others.... can ya just bring me a 4 pack of each?
smile.gif

except the Bud, too expensive for me
wink.gif

kronenborg, Carlsberg, old peculiar, I better pull over, I'm getting lightheaded!
beerchug.gif

lol, well I'll be back again at the end of the month, I dont know how much I can bring back with me... its also probably hellish on shipping charges
sad.gif

I'll let you know what I find in the next town and in germany
cool.gif

*in best Homer Simpson impression*

aaahhhhh German beer....
all_coholic.gif

Just stay away from those mini- Heineken kegs. They are idiot proof!
SHOCKED.gif

MMMMMMM STRONGBOW Cider.... Yummy!!!
Caffrey's Cream Ale is another good one!
Have some Bitburger or Erdinger when you get to (D)

Back