Gold Country With The ORG Today

ozz, you guys lost me on the way back. i went the wrong way at the 16/6 49 split. i took the scenic route through the shenendoah valley and the vinyards. finally got to 50 but it was a challenge. nice though. the area around the lake was awesome.

(captainraymond @ Sep. 29 2007,18:18) ozz, you guys lost me on the way back. i went the wrong way at the 16/6 49 split. i took the scenic route through the shenendoah valley and the vinyards. finally got to 50 but it was a challenge. nice though. the area around the lake was awesome.
oh man im sorry we turned left on 16 and i thought i saw everyone back there but i guess i dident im sorry Raymond i turned onto latrobe from16 and stopped as the rest of the guys took 16 no one followed me so i thought you went 16 to Sac with them im sorry i let that happen
sad.gif

on the other hand that shenendoah wine area is nice
that lake on the right is a nice spot for sure
biggrin.gif

(CBXRider @ Sep. 29 2007,17:58) Had a great time myself!  Thanks Rob, and great meeting all of you.  Seven Busas in a row!
bowdown.gif
  Considering the weather the night before, the roads were in great shape, well, maybe just that one section...
wow.gif
  I think everyone got a wiggle over that patch job!  
Invitations are open any weekend (except the next one, heading to Yosemite before the passes close for the winter) so just let me know if you want to ride hiway 1, 101, 25, 198, 84, 35 or 9.  
laugh.gif
it was good to meet you to Terry we will take ya up on that deal soon to
beerchug.gif
man you got home quick
race.gif

(V-Max 2 Busa @ Sep. 29 2007,18:13)  Good ride guys, let's do another in 2 to 3 weeks before it gets too cold.
good ride today Gene
beerchug.gif
sounds like a plan maybe next time we can head along the river hwy160 to Mt. Diablo
super.gif

Back