Congratulations!
beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard. I just had my 35 birthday 9/26/07 and I would
like to thank you old guys for making me feel young again
all_coholic.gif

Hope I am still riding at 50+

Welcome aboard!

Hey, I'll be 50 next year and this Busa just makes me want to ride more and more! My previous ride was also a Vstrom 1000. The main reason I changed was for the power and man does it deliver!
race.gif

Thanx a lot for the welcome guys, this is a great site.. Nope, those are actually cheap after-market cans, but they work verywell. Things are very expensive here in SA, cause of the exchange rate, and the rip-off the gov takes..

Thanx a lot for the welcome guys, this is a great site.. Nope, those are actually cheap after-market cans, but they work verywell. Things are very expensive here in SA, cause of the exchange rate, and the rip-off the gov takes.. Heres a pic..

HPIM5319.JPG

(jup @ Sep. 27 2007,06:48) hi and welcome. i am also new here and also ride a busa and v strom.i see you paid bout 65000 rand brand new.you lucky man.here in sunny south africa the price for a new k7 is bout 105 000 rand.youll make me imigrate to the states man!
SOUTH AFRICA! PLEASE POST SOME PICS OF THE COUNTRY AND YOUR BIKE!
eek2.gif
I always wanted to know how it looked over there.

Hi Guys

Always could to be amongst Busa people! I also happen to be in the same club as Bernie. I am just from the Pretoria chapter and he is from Natal. I am fortunate in that I have two beuties in my stable. A Busa and a ZX14.

I had a V-Strom too, but mine was a 2005 DL-650 (aka - Wee-Strom). The ergonomic difference is pretty huge coming from a V-Strom to the Hayabusa. It's been a big change to say the least.

Welcome and congrats! Enjoy that ride. She will give you continued pleasure if you treat her right.

Back