MY STORY

WarBlade

Registered
Well here we go..im from the Stlouis area and joined this site in 2003 when i first set eyes on the BUSA and dreamed about owning one.....

fast foward to 2007 and couple of bikes later i picked up brand new but 06 black busa..and man i was in love....

then June 22th 2007 My hand got caught in a Huge grinding Wheel with diamond bits...that had no safety guards or even trained me  on it So pending lawsuits and stuff is coming there way....

Ive had 2 surgeries and bone graf's to replace all the missin finger bones or something... i have 2 more surguries to go

Now im wanting to make this monster faster during my down time will be a good year and hopefully i get full use in my hand back

here are some pics

1st Bike
Suzuki volusia  loved this thing
bike2.jpg

then got a 955i triumph
bob3.jpg

then the Monster
bladebusa3.jpg

my 1st mod undertail and Hump Mod
busamod.jpg

and Finaly my Hand
link to it...be warned its gross and GORE

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/HQRIDERZ/myhandmod.jpg

Picture removed in accordance with the no gore policy.
sorry admins

nice bikes...sorry to hear about your injury...hope everything heals up quickly
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear this my Brother.... Glad to see you kept your bike and your good spirits! I know you've probably heard this a million and one times but I promise with time things will get better. I have personal experience with this in my life. In 1972 my Dad lost his Left hand to a sheet pressing/ironing commercial machine! It seared and smashed his hand to roughly his wrist, kind of like a towel wringer only much bigger. Point is though he has adapted and overcame everything that came his way including over 27 surgerys. Forgot to mention my pops was an avid motorcyclist at the time, had even just bought two brand new Kawasakis... Hang in there and you'll be back in the saddle sooner than you know.

Back