Long Island guys

congrats on the 10 gs and the tripple digit scpd blow by , glad all went well , i ve had lots goin on , my tires are gettin down past the wear bars so im goin to need a new set before i star traveling any distance , sounds like a good time , ill take rain over what we had last time .
beerchug.gif

Here are my pictures. First some background on Mansion. It is a 55,000 sq ft 50 room "cottage" used by the Vanderbilts for "a few weeks in the spring and fall". It was originally part of a 600+ acre estate on the Hudson in the town of Hyde Park, NY. For the website (and all the facts I've either misstated or forgotten) The Vanderbilt Mansion. The pictures I took were non-flash due to antiques etc in house. House is as it was since 1940. betetr pics found in website.

The riders were myself, my daughter Jen, djac2163, CAJ, friend Jen, 2Quik, his wife Busababby, and TonyBusa. The weather was.... not what I called for and we'll leave it at that.  

First pic Jen and I at second meeting place. Dry.

Vanderbilt_ride_001.jpg

A view from Vanderbilts front yard acroos the Hudson. That's a monastary in background

Vanderbilt_ride_002.jpg

Back