Maxton Sep 2007

lurk.gif

DSC04370.JPG

I'll let him tell you about his flat tire story
wow.gif
roll'n out. glad you stopped by and hung out for a minute.
beerchug.gif

DSC04378.JPG

I've been looking forward to the pics and you didn't disappoint Roc!
bowdown.gif

Looks like good times had by all. Good to see DO3 made another appearance. And wasn't that Steve in one of those pics?

Those cotton fields look familiar and they should..... I've done a few PLF's in them. Looks like the weather held. What was the fastest run? Is the course a runway? How much $ to get in and run?

Thanks again for the pics.
beerchug.gif

over the intercomm I heard a 233mph (bike)
not sure about the money.  I'm sure someone will chime in with that.

that was steve. everyone else had some'n to do.
missed ya on this one sean, but we'll catch up when you get back....

thanks for the pictures-looks like the weather was great-i'm going in october for first time-bike wasn't ready for sep.do people usually run both days or is sat. more crowded?

(schroetf @ Sep. 23 2007,11:39) thanks for the pictures-looks like the weather was great-i'm going in october for first time-bike wasn't ready for sep.do people usually run both days or is sat. more crowded?
depends on your bike. if you make it thru sat then run sunday. gives you time to come up with different options and give it another shot.

see ya in Oct...

Great pix, it was just to dayum hot and most guys were working on there stuff, and we had places to be and other things to do. Next time. October shouldn't be so dayum hot.
super.gif

DSC00029__Small_.JPG

Back