Miller Track Day

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 19 2007,05:28) OK, I have my video, BIG O's video, semi's pictures.  Just need WAG's video and I can get the whole thing put together.
You are the man! Thanks for all the hard work!
beerchug.gif

Wag is having issues with his dang DVD creating software.

However, I finally got one together and will send out to Dennis today.

Still use the hotel address?

--Wag--

picked up the cd's to make copies of the pics last night...if all of you that were riding would pm me your addresses, i'll try to get them out to you
beerchug.gif

(Wag @ Sep. 20 2007,07:54) Wag is having issues with his dang DVD creating software.

However, I finally got one together and will send out to Dennis today.

Still use the hotel address?

--Wag--
Yep, for another 2+ weeks. Are you sending it as computer video files on DVD, or did you convert it to a DVD that will play on any DVD player?

I'm sorting an organizing the photos for slideshows in the video. If you have a favorite pic that you want to send me to include in the video, let me know.

Sent it out today on a DVD as a DVD playable in a DVD player.

Please tell me that's right . . . .

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(Devil Dog @ Sep. 20 2007,17:39) Would someone send me some vid and pics.....  Drop me a PM for my address.
When I get things all put together, we'll make sure everyone that was there gets a copy. Broadband can download, if I need to cut a few disks to mail, I can do that too.

(semi @ Sep. 20 2007,06:12) picked up the cd's to make copies of the pics last night...if all of you that were riding would pm me your addresses, i'll try to get them out to you
beerchug.gif
Wilco gold leader!

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 20 2007,08:21) I'm sorting an organizing the photos for slideshows in the video.  If you have a favorite pic that you want to send me to include in the video, let me know.
How many do we get to pic??

wink.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 20 2007,21:50)
(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 20 2007,08:21) I'm sorting an organizing the photos for slideshows in the video.  If you have a favorite pic that you want to send me to include in the video, let me know.
How many do we get to pic??

wink.gif
Send everything you want. I may have to pick and choose a few if send a bunch.

Man, sometimes I'm just not thinking. I have to shrink the pictures to the video promat anyway, so you can just post any pcs you want in the vid here and I'll grab them. If they are aleady in the post, just let me know which post and pic if there are multiples in the post.

hey Dennis,

gtrpimp76's pics on page 9 of this thread I believe. I guess all of them would be fine.

Got them. No probem. As soon a WAG's disk arrives, I'll get putting the final cut together. It'll take a few days to finish up. Guys with broadband can download it. If you were at the track and are on dialup, PM me one I put up the link, and I'll mail you a disk.

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 21 2007,16:31) thanks Dennis and Semi for your guys photo and video editing skills!!  
beerchug.gif
no big deal bro...thanks for letting me hang out with you guys...i had a great time
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back