Buell Pegs STILL Rock

GSX1300R-T

Members For Members
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks to all the individuals that have purchased my Buell pegs from this site and Ebay. I currently have more sets ready to go on Ebay if others are interested. Do a search for Hayabusa footpegs on Ebay,......and you will find the auction!!!! Tell a Busa buddy,...........he or she will thank you later for the information!!!
beerchug.gif

They don't have the rubber or the counterweights that the OE pegs have right? How about the vibration w/o them? I wonder about long distance rides w/o them?

(Poseidon @ Sep. 10 2007,10:57) Could you post pics of these pegs?
Go to Ebay,.........and search Hayabusa footpegs. I have several pictures of the pegs. Thanks for your interest. IF you don't have an Ebay account,..........let me know and I can sell them straight to you. Thanks again.

Joe (GSX1300R-T)

(CBXRider @ Sep. 10 2007,13:10) They don't have the rubber or the counterweights that the OE pegs have right?  How about the vibration w/o them?  I wonder about long distance rides w/o them?
I've not have any issue with vibration. I can ride for many hours at a time,.........with no feet issues. The peg bracket is rubber mounted on the Busa anyway............so it absorbs most of the vibration. Thanks for the question.

(GSX1300R-T @ Sep. 10 2007,16:43)
(Poseidon @ Sep. 10 2007,10:57) Could you post pics of these pegs?
Go to Ebay,.........and search Hayabusa footpegs. I have several pictures of the pegs. Thanks for your interest. IF you don't have an Ebay account,..........let me know and I can sell them straight to you. Thanks again.

Joe (GSX1300R-T)
Here's one pic of the pegs on my bike.

buellpeg.JPG

(GSX1300R-T @ Sep. 08 2007,21:52) Thanks to all the individuals that have purchased my Buell pegs from this site and Ebay. I currently have more sets ready to go on Ebay if others are interested. Do a search for Hayabusa footpegs on Ebay,......and you will find the auction!!!! Tell a Busa buddy,...........he or she will thank you later for the information!!!  
beerchug.gif
how much for a set? i have been contemplating about swapping out my tl pegs for these. hopefully i will gain a little extra room w/ the buell pegs over the tl's which are still tight for my height.

(Schism @ Sep. 11 2007,11:36)
(GSX1300R-T @ Sep. 08 2007,21:52) Thanks to all the individuals that have purchased my Buell pegs from this site and Ebay. I currently have more sets ready to go on Ebay if others are interested. Do a search for Hayabusa footpegs on Ebay,......and you will find the auction!!!! Tell a Busa buddy,...........he or she will thank you later for the information!!!  
beerchug.gif
how much for a set?  i have been contemplating about swapping out my tl pegs for these.  hopefully i will gain a little extra room w/ the buell pegs over the tl's which are still tight for my height.
I've got these READY TO BOLT-ON on Ebay for $99 plus shipping. I've also got Make an Offer on there. (Those on the Busa Board,.......make an offer of $89,...$10 savings,......and I'll accept your offer). I've got pictures of exactly what you get,.....and instructions to install and make necessary adjustments to the rear brake lever, brake switch, and shifter. These will rest your feet lower than the TL pegs. Thanks!!

Joe

I bought mine from you and I like them alot.  I only have 2 complaints.

1.)  I find it harder to get my toe under the shifter after adjusting it.  The peg is alot closer to the kickstand now and depending on what boots I wear, I can barely get my toe between them.

2.)  I drag my boots on the pavement a lot easier than I used to.  This has also taken some getting used to.  When I am riding around town, I have my heels hanging over the pegs.

(BigChod @ Sep. 25 2007,21:13) I bought mine from you and I like them alot.  I only have 2 complaints.

1.)  I find it harder to get my toe under the shifter after adjusting it.  The peg is alot closer to the kickstand now and depending on what boots I wear, I can barely get my toe between them.

2.)  I drag my boots on the pavement a lot easier than I used to.  This has also taken some getting used to.  When I am riding around town, I have my heels hanging over the pegs.
Hey,.....thanks for the reply. Try adjusting the shifter a little higher and see if that helps. Keeping your toes up in hard leans is the ONLY way to ride with these pegs. I still get lazy at times and drag a toe slider,.......but I wouldn't trade them for the world. My long rides don't hurt me anymore!! Thanks again! Enjoy that BUSA!!!!

clap.gif
I just did my Buell Peg mod two weeks ago'And I'd like to say that I am not considering selling my 'Busa anymore.This was absolutly the best mod I've done.All should feel free to purchase with confidence.The workmanship is outstanding snd instruction are very complete.

I just put on your pegs and the HeliBars. Incredible!! I have size 14's so I really have to pay attention and not let my boats hang off as before. But I was surprised that the pegs made a much bigger difference than the Helibars on the comfort level. I probably need to raise my bars some more but the pegs did the trick on the legs!!

Jim

I got his pegs, too, and man what a difference!!!!!!  I can tuck easier when it's cold and my legs aren't cramping up anymore.  This busa's turning into a Goldwing!!!  Hahahahaha!!!

Joe's awesome to work with and must have sent me 11 status email's and a couple follow up email's. Great to deal with!!!!!

Thanks again, Joe!!!

Looks good Darek.

I order me a set of regular pegs the other day and was going to get measurements off your pegs/bushings before you installed them. I hope you wrote all theat down?

Joe's awesome to work with and must have sent me 11 status email's and a couple follow up email's. Great to deal with!!!!!

Thanks again, Joe!!!
I just ordered a pair from Joe, and I agree, he is awesome to work with! He sent them out quickly and wanted to make sure I got them and didn't have any problems.
super.gif

If you are thinking about getting these pegs, check with Joe (GSX1300R-T), you won't be disappointed!

Thanks again bro!

got my pegs and put them on.! looks good. wont have a chance to get a feel for them for a few weeks yet but based on sitting on the bike i can tell it was money well spent!!!!!! this should be a must mod

Back