The beginning of my "busa room"

.99 cents go for broke
laugh.gif

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Sep. 01 2007,18:11) My recommendation for the border....make it kind of a chair rail....use 2" wide by 1/8" thick aluminum strips....and finish them with scotch brite to give them that same feel as the aluminum on the swingarm.
diamond plating would look cool too...

+1 on the diamond plating. You know what would be REALLY cool? The aforementioned aluminum chair rail....with the Kanji stenciled/stickered on it.

Or 4" wide stainless steel flat stock thats got the nice grind patterns in it from the angle grinder with the 220 grit flap wheel on it. That rocks too.

(TurboSN95 @ May 11 2007,08:24) Thanks guys, anyone know if there is a neon bar sign with the hayabusa kanji?  
beerchug.gif
They've got the signs on ebay, but I know where I can get ya a "dartboard" "CHEAP".....................

DSC00177__Large_.JPG

(Spudley @ Sep. 03 2007,05:38)
(TurboSN95 @ May 11 2007,08:24) Thanks guys, anyone know if there is a neon bar sign with the hayabusa kanji?  
beerchug.gif
They've got the signs on ebay, but I know where I can get ya a  "dartboard" "CHEAP".....................
But what would John say
argue.gif

Grey has been painted.... i'm liking the color choice. Now I just have to let it dry, take off the blue painter's tape, and apply my border.

P9090001__Medium_.JPG

Here's the end result for the walls.... you wanted diamond-plating, you got it! Well I got it..
tounge.gif

The pictures don't do it justice, and my camera isn't the greatest at night with artificial light.

workshop__Medium_.JPG

Back