Louisiana town bans saggy pants and plans fines.

(SpeedGeek @ Sep. 06 2007,11:51)
(Shibumi @ Sep. 06 2007,02:09)Hmmm, is this grounds for arrest?

rock.gif

I don't know about ARRESTING her....

post-12-69769-post_6_61501_great_butt.jpg

But I'd definately put her in handcuffs
cool.gif

Be fair and don't descriminate, playing favorites, I found another gang banger you can handcuff to your bedpole.

laugh.gif

post-77-93840-7uggies.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(RCKTMAN @ Sep. 07 2007,00:51) i live about 5 minutes north of minden and the police aint bullshittin with the fines.... i love it.... shreveport is about to do it as well and we are making it a criminal offense. All the blacks are having a fit but im gonna take great pride in enforcing this law. Its offensive in every way imaginable, people are repulsed by it and im tired of looking at their asses. if they knew that that whole "sagging" thing originated in prison so that the inmates knew who their ******* were they wouldnt be so quick to do that, course, ive never bothered to tell them, dipshits.
You can  first start by arresting this black gang banger wanna be.  
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 06 2007,16:12)
(RCKTMAN @ Sep. 07 2007,00:51) i live about 5 minutes north of minden and the police aint bullshittin with the fines.... i love it.... shreveport is about to do it as well and we are making it a criminal offense. All the blacks are having a fit but im gonna take great pride in enforcing this law. Its offensive in every way imaginable, people are repulsed by it and im tired of looking at their asses. if they knew that that whole "sagging" thing originated in prison so that the inmates knew who their ******* were they wouldnt be so quick to do that, course, ive never bothered to tell them, dipshits.
You can  first start by arresting this black gang banger wanna be.  
laugh.gif

Ugh, all i can say is ugh!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i live about 5 minutes north of minden and the police aint bullshittin with the fines.... i love it.... shreveport is about to do it as well and we are making it a criminal offense. All the blacks are having a fit but im gonna take great pride in enforcing this law. Its offensive in every way imaginable, people are repulsed by it and im tired of looking at their asses. if they knew that that whole "sagging" thing originated in prison so that the inmates knew who their ******* were they wouldnt be so quick to do that, course, ive never bothered to tell them, dipshits.[/Quote]

And to clear up this false information, pants sagging started on plantantions down south during slavery.. Slave owners wouldn't allow their slaves to wear belts, so they couldn't run  fast. Ttheir pants would keep falling down when running for freedom, just like  the kids with saggy pants today that are always pulling their pants up when running, not because they like to butt F@#$ each other in A@# as mentioned earlier.   The same pratice was adopted in the prisons down south with prisoners back in the day that were on chain gangs.
The truth is, convicts in jail  wearing sagging or non sagging pants  have been butt rape or are engaging in sex willingly not because of their fashion . It's because of self destruction!!!!

Personally as a Blackman I find it distastful observing anyone wearing their pants exposing their ass. This law is another way by the system to keep us AMericans fighting one another. And an avenue for racist knothead to excercise their hatered with pride!!!!!!!!!!!!

dudes we need a political thread. next they'll be banning motorcycle riding to only weekdays...

(Rhythm @ Sep. 07 2007,04:09)
(SpeedGeek @ Sep. 06 2007,11:51)
(Shibumi @ Sep. 06 2007,02:09) Hmmm, is this grounds for arrest?  
rock.gif
I don't know about ARRESTING her....
post-12-69769-post_6_61501_great_butt.jpg

But I'd definately put her in handcuffs  
cool.gif
Be fair and don't descriminate, playing favorites, I found another gang banger you can handcuff to your bedpole.  
laugh.gif

mmm tattoo on the lower back, might as well be a bullseye
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All I want to know is why do people want to wear pants/ shorts that will falll of any minute. Why not just walk around with them around the ankles with a light bulb stuck up their bum
lurk.gif

Dave you're probably right.. Sounds like something a politician would say"" In the name of saving the OZONE " we need to reduce the amount of vehicle pollution.." No Motorcycle except on weekends.. Just like the new law here " You cant talk on the cell phone while driving..WOW how much did the Major cell phone companies pay some politicians to pass that law?? Think of all the ear pieces that will be sold and the billions of $$$ made! All in the name of Safety!!
rant.gif

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Sep. 05 2007,20:44) It soon will be a crime in this Cajun-country town to let the waistband of your pants sag too low in public. Mayor Carol Broussard has said he will sign an ordinance the town council approved this week setting penalties of up to six months in jail and a $500 fine for being caught in pants that show undergarments or certain private parts.

jump9.gif
I'd like to see this stand up in court. A multitude of rights violations pop into my head with the enforcement of this law.

Supreme Court has allready ruled once that clothing is a form of freedom of speech. To me, seems like a waste of tax payer's money. The way somebody wants to dress is upto them, not me. The inconsistency of the law alone baffles me....what if they are wearing swimming aparrel underneath? Sounds like a lawsuit in the making...good work Mayor.

I think it's time we start weeding out all these old people in our government. Maybe get a bill passed that limits the age cap at 30...ok, maybe 40. Seems the older they get, the more clueless they get.

And I'm sure I'm gonna be flammed alive for that comment....but seriously. You old people need to stop ruining it for us. Be happy with your Social Security checks and leave the running of the country to us. You can redecorate your house so it looks like something from the 60's, stuffy air and all...but the country has to move on into the 20th century.

lurk.gif

Maybe Lamb is in the minority but nothing offends him! You can call Lamb names or call his mom names. Wear your clothes anyway you want and act towards me in all manner of ways, and Lamb finds nothing offensive about it! It seems that the populace has become more and more offended by others actions as a general rule!

It's like the sports parent! Never knowing when to stop yelling and screaming for their kid! Getting into fights over their kids playing time and forgetting that the reason their son or daughter is in the sport is to learn social skills in a team setting! Those kids are learning social skills alright! From their parents, who are too concerned with the other parents to even watch lil Johnny!

Baggy pants might as well be a thousand other things! Men wearing earrings, tattoos, white hats after Labor day, socks with sandals, mohawks, fat girls not wearing enough clothes, black fingernail polish, wearing cologne instead of deodorant, dirty cars, suspender with no shirt, riding a Yamaha etc.......You can't legislate taste! Why would you want to?

(Rhythm @ Sep. 07 2007,04:54) i live about 5 minutes north of minden and the police aint bullshittin with the fines.... i love it.... shreveport is about to do it as well and we are making it a criminal offense. All the blacks are having a fit but im gonna take great pride in enforcing this law. Its offensive in every way imaginable, people are repulsed by it and im tired of looking at their asses. if they knew that that whole "sagging" thing originated in prison so that the inmates knew who their ******* were they wouldnt be so quick to do that, course, ive never bothered to tell them, dipshits.

And to clear up this false information, pants sagging started on plantantions down south during slavery.. Slave owners wouldn't allow their slaves to wear belts, so they couldn't run  fast. Ttheir pants would keep falling down when running for freedom, just like  the kids with saggy pants today that are always pulling their pants up when running, not because they like to butt F@#$ each other in A@# as mentioned earlier.   The same pratice was adopted in the prisons down south with prisoners back in the day that were on chain gangs.
The truth is, convicts in jail  wearing sagging or non sagging pants  have been butt rape or are engaging in sex willingly not because of their fashion . It's because of self destruction!!!!

Personally as a Blackman I find it distastful observing anyone wearing their  pants exposing their  ass. This law is another way by the system to keep us AMericans fighting one another. And an avenue for racist knothead to excercise their hatered with pride!!!!!!!!!!!![/Quote]
+1
It's just another case the war on personal freedoms.
AND, because the average retarded American would rather watch COPS than CSPAN, they have no idea
who their elected officials are and what they're up to.
Talk about letting your drunken wife rape your bank account and screw up your life.
Way to go folks...
In the famous words of The Red Hot Chili Peppers....
"Give it away, Give it away, Give it away, Give it away now".

Everyone has there own opinion but yea I think it would be nice to take my wife and daughter somewhere and not have to see some "cool guy" walking around with his pants hanging around his knees with his A$$ hangin out.

just my .02 cents

(Tchill2much @ Sep. 09 2007,00:58) Everyone has there own opinion but yea I think it would be nice to take my wife and daughter somewhere and not have to see some "cool guy" walking around with his pants hanging around his knees with his A$$ hangin out.

just my .02 cents
I don't notice those guys here. Maybe you should take your family to better places.

(Tchill2much @ Sep. 08 2007,21:58) Everyone has there own opinion but yea I think it would be nice to take my wife and daughter somewhere and not have to see some "cool guy" walking around with his pants hanging around his knees with his A$$ hangin out.

just my .02 cents
It would definately be nice to not have to see
obese people by the thousands and wiggers with pants around their ankles and punks with 18" purple Mohawks, but that's what makes up this three ring circus side show of freaks we call life and I personally would miss it if it was all gone tomarrow. It's all your frame of mind dude.
Perhaps all different types of people in the world
will give your daughter a dynamic perspective on life in general, ya know. Doesn't matter what the look or trend happens to be. It would also be a good moment to point it out to her and ask her what she thinks about it without being a condesending pr!ck towards it, like most people are today. It would show her that you have tact and confidence and gives you a chance to validate her opinion....win/win.
It's the same crap as the 60's with long hair, concert T-shirts, face piercings, tattoos and the all the other
endless ways people want to express themselves appear.

Pretty soon they'll pass a law that encraoches upon YOURS or MY personal freedoms and someone else will say...."Good".
Think about it.

It's America, "Land of the Free". You either make some sacrifices and stand for it and beside it, or you selfishly don't.
my .03 cents

Not going to read the entire thread. I don't have an appreciation for sagging, but this law or these laws will surely be defeated as a freedom of speech issue soon.

Back