2008 Honda Fireble

bigoltool

Registered
Pic's from MCN of the new for 08 Fireblade. No details yet.

2008hondafirebladesilver.jpg

Yep... MCN's reputable...

And monkeys might fly outta my butt. Aren't they the ones that said the new 05 busa was gonna have a new design... it didn't...

These pics look like it has a Triumph Daytona front, Yamaha tank, and a badly photoshopped everything... maybe it's just me though...

How do you take one of the most sleekest bikes out and do that to it?

Ugly.

It looks like it's not finished... like some parts are missing...

(GMbusa @ Sep. 07 2007,03:15) How do you take one of the most sleekest bikes out and do that to it?

Ugly.
I'm 100% with you on that one GM...where is that hurl icon?

crazy.gif

photos are not fake , head part looks bad ...

a snapshot from a bikeshow ,
DSC08106.jpg

(Guclu @ Sep. 07 2007,08:46) photos are not fake , head part looks bad ...

a snapshot from a bikeshow ,
DSC08106.jpg
Wow... Thats sad then. Honda just killed the CBR's looks.

I think the 07 model looked  
SHOCKED.gif
better. I like their underseat Exhaust Look  
super.gif

I don't buy that the pics are real.  The Honda show was the last couple days in Vegas (?) and Honda doesn't have the new CBR 1000 RR on display for media or pictures.  
They had 2 of them on site in a closed secured room.  Dealers were allowed to go in and view the bikes only after they went through security to verify they had no devices capable of taking pictures.  

Honda has scheduled the release date for Sept 28th.  Anything you see prior to that has as much credibility as the "New Busa Spy Photos" for the last 4 years.

These photos are already plastered all over every other forum and suspected of being fakes....  Unless someone who has been to the Honda show this week and says this is what they saw... and the dealers aren't talking.

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 08 2007,00:00) I'll stick with this for now...
sweeeeeett..............almost bought one them instead of the busa......didn't because it was a pain to my old azz
argue.gif

Back