New Lid

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well just got my new HJC Cl-14 alot better then my old Cl-12 alot more comfortable, lighter, more visibility and has more breathing options in a nice flat black didn;t think i would like it at first but after getting it insteada seeing it in a mag much better here are some pics

Sorry pic quality sucks i need a new digital camera
Front

101_0118_AUT.JPG

And of course the lady on the back
biggrin.gif

the helmets call Amazon if ya wana know

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079570976 -->

Helmet_back.jpg

i saw those helmets in the MAW catalog.. I think it's super swiiiizeeeeet! haha I love the chic on the back. I like HJC helmets pretty good too. I'd love to have that one to ride with sometimes.. it's just too cool .

Yeah kinda sucks for me i can't get into the shoei or some of the KBC like the wolf and the VR-4 to die for man but i have to big of a noggin i have to get XXXL to even get on my head kinda sucks i Wrote KBC about it and they said next year they would come out with a larger Size for the VR-4 and well nothing yet
mad.gif

i got a cl 12
got it for 50 bones brand new at the bike shop
i think its ok
i havent worn it on the road yet i got it in winter
cant beat the price though

Yours looks good!

This is a shot of my girlfriends NEW helmet! We have been looking forward to riding, if only the weather would clear up!?!?!

It's a HJC CS-12. She doesn't do much riding so it's not bad for $109.95!

PICT0012.JPG

ive seen those helmets they are pretty cool in the flat paint. and for that price thats pretty cool.
my newlid will be here on the 24th.. wooohooo... XR1000 diabolic any of the guys from europe can tell u if they have seen them they look badass.. a friend of mine, his mom lives in germany and he got her to pick one up for me and shes bringing it to the US on the 24th when she is coming to visit her son. shes not into motorcycles and she even said it looked pretty cool.. ill post pix when i get it. i tried to go through some shops here in the states if they could get me one.. most answered.. NO they are only for europe we cannot get them.. my philosophy.. where theres a will theres a way!! and if i want somethin bad enough ill get it.

him Got Busa that looks alot like my Cl-12 it's getting custom painted to match my bikes theme though hehe and Busa1300 i woulda likea gloss but thats all they offerd that helmet in was flat so i don't know i like it now i was skepitcal at first

Looks good...I've had that same helmet (white) for nearly a year now...I love it...

Back