extended swingarm

webbashl

Registered
I found this swingarm locally and wanted some inputs if it is worth 230.00? It's polished 3-9 inch with no damages he says. He bought a 14 inch and doesn't want this one

103_0029.jpg

LOOKS LIKE A STOCK SWINGARM WITH EXTENSIONS WELDED TO IT!! OR CAN YOU STILL REMOVE THE EXTENSIONS? I GUESS IT'S NOT A BAD PRICES CONSIDERING THE EXT. USUALLY COST AROUND $300.00,BUT TO EACH HIS ON !!!
super.gif

(busa crazy @ Sep. 04 2007,15:00) LOOKS LIKE A STOCK SWINGARM WITH EXTENSIONS WELDED TO IT!!  OR CAN YOU STILL REMOVE THE EXTENSIONS? I GUESS IT'S NOT A BAD PRICES CONSIDERING THE EXT. USUALLY COST AROUND $300.00,BUT TO EACH HIS ON !!!
super.gif
That is what it looks like to me as well Stocker with extensions welded in to it. But I may be wrong. All I can tell you man is that if you feel it is worth the money then snag it but if you are getting bad vibes then trust your gut feeling and let it slide and save your money and get one from a board sponser or Canadian Mike make nice extended swingarms.

welded extensions ash. You don't need the whole thing (swing arm). Price some bolt ons

those extensions don't look welded on to me.... ok, so he did the work of polishing the outside of the arms.... looks unfinished... but 230 is pretty cheap if it's straight and undamaged.

Unless you are going to drag race, install a turbocharger, nitrous or big displacement WHERE WHEELIES ARE A PROBLEM on the bike ,why put an extended swing arm on it  in the first place; they ruin the  handling in the twisiy bits!

Not into wheelies or twisties so all is good for me, plus IMO it think the look the bike look so much better

That doesn't look like a bad deal to me. But they don't look like 3-9" extensions, they look just like my 4-6".

The bolt on extentions might be worth that price by themselves . Check them real good for cracks .

end up buyin a different arm. 7-14 adjutable Gann race arm, jut need a chain, brake arm and brake line.

Back