Miller Track Day

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
first, let me say that i am speaking for everyone when i say we are all having a blast!!! other than a little rain and whatnot, everything is going great...they were running video today which hopefully will get posted up once we all get home

everyone in our group has kept it up on two wheels (knock on wood) and seemed to be getting faster, smoother, etc. as the day progressed...only had 1/2 of the track to play on today- tomorrow is the whole thing...we are hoping to get a lot more action shots then

here are a few misc. shots of some of the scenery in the area and some of the fun we have been having...hope you enjoy
beerchug.gif

getting ready to go (that's BusaWhipped being a squid for any of you who want to flame him
biggrin.gif
) he's asleep right now and doesn't know i'm putting this on the board lol

IMG_0860__Medium_.JPG

out doing a little sightseeing at the Great Salt Lake

IMG_0917__Medium_.JPG

after a day of riding, Wag just couldn't go any farther

IMG_0940__Medium_.JPG

but a couple Blonde Busa Bashers still found their way to the camp

IMG_1075__Medium_.JPG

somehow, Devil Dog's keys ended up in the drain so we had to take up the grate to get them

IMG_1056__Medium_.JPG

but BA BUSA found the Fresca and it was all good again

IMG_1055__Medium_.JPG

Looks like a great time Colen. What about the traveling Budwiser? You didn't let Wag drink it did you?
biggrin.gif

Looks like you all are having a great time. Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing all about the 2 days of riding.

Back