Cloud 9 customers beware

He helped me out when he didn't have to! If the man makes a living doing this
rock.gif
he can't give the store away! And they say the economy is strong! Every one's bottom line is suckin these days! Should there be a POLL? There seems to be a divided vote here. If he is messin up he shouldn't be able to hide here! But not run into the ground if not.
lurk.gif

I'm in the middle of a deal with GoldenChild for a chain and sprocket kit for a 1991 Nighthawk I sold a friend.

He had good prices on them compared to Ronayers or elsewhere

He has not left me hanging on any part of the deal regarding communications, product availability, or pricing.

When my friend asked for a delivery time, I pmed him and was responded to very quickly.

Not much more to add then that except, that if I did encounter a problem
I wouldn't bash a man in a public form with 1000's of members then do it again elsewhere too.( Psychobike)

We are talking a M/C part orders, not transplant organs.

Hey Daniel

Sorry to hear the B.S. that has come your way....are you going to be available for customers that appreciate what you do? I still have your #... and will continue to support ya Bro..
beerchug.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 01 2007,08:51) Not much more to add then that except, that if I did encounter a problem
I wouldn't bash a man in a public form with 1000's of members then do it again elsewhere too.( Psychobike)

We are talking a M/C part orders, not transplant organs.
+1000 ... well said

Looks like we simply have a hit or miss situation here.  Daniel is running his own operation so keep that in mind and sometimes when you're not front and center in person you may temporarily be put on the back burner.  It's not like he has a 24/7 call center.  Maybe he should have responded sooner but keep that in mind in these types of transactions.

I recently purchased an exhaust, PCIII and air filter form a member in NY.  He didn't always respond or answer right away but I realized the guy had other responsibilities.  We've all had problems with purchases here and there during our lifetimes.  Even billion dollar companies like UPS have problems with timely shipping and packaging.  

Having said that, I was looking for some block off plates and caps for when I removed my pair valve.  On a recommendation here I got the plates and caps for only $16.95, not $35-50 like others I had seen.  It came wrapped in a paper towel inside a plastic zip-lock sandwich bag.  Now it's not a $400 part but my point is I got a great price and it works!  Who gives a crap what packaging it comes in if it works?  

I mean you got a price better than anywhere else you could find it right.  If it was a mistake and advertised as new then it should have been, but as long as Daniel stands by a guarantee as if it were a new part and it works for you that's all that matters.

BTW, I have no problem with anyone bashing sponsors, but only if they have some cold, hard evidence and not just opinion.

is it me or?....does it seem folks in general have gotten really tense these daze?

Excuse the butt in here, but I ordered several chains and multiple sprockets, tools etc etc from him and he doesnt know me from Adam. I got great service and would not hesitate to order from him again.

I bought a Scott's dampner mounting bracket from him - new item, great packaging - no problems here.

These next few post will be my final ones,if owed a part or refund contact me if we haven't talked already and I will be in contact with info to close out the deal.If i worked on your bike in the past and you have any issues here is my # 503-663-3278..If i can help you in anyway,contact me this way or via email at cloudninemotorsports@verizon.net...They say a pic is worth a 1000 words so I will let them speak.Take Care and Thanks to you all for a wonderful journey...Captain as of today I will be stepping down as a sponsor,if any funds are due shoot me a email,thanks.

This is the type box I put all parts in to cut down on shipping as I was almost upside down now in even selling the part due to shipping issue and time spent to get the part.Why ship in the huge box it was sent in?

IMG_0535.jpg

next two pics are of the boxes the parts were in individually(mind you there is no foam or cushioning inside these little boxes),being an electrical item I saw fit to remove them and wrap them with some plastic myself.I guess I shouldn't have tried to better protect customers stuff like I would my own stuff..

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

two pics of my copies of the new never used paperwork you also recieved(the originals you have notice the blemish in my Copies),that i copied so I could help you over the phone if you had issues.

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Copy of invoice showing a timeline.if pic was to show other side it would finish by saying he will send us address where to ship to,schnitz jacked up the shipping end not me.

IMG_0530.jpg

Pics of the labels showing were box came from and the tracking info for another timeline.Check the ups site yourself...follow the trail from door to door....

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Shipping info from me to you

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0003 2873 0737
Detailed Results:

Delivered, August 31, 2007, 1:47 pm, GLEN ROCK, PA 17327
Acceptance, August 29, 2007, 11:27 pm, PORTLAND, OR 97238

This huge box with two tiny boxes in it with 4 little bubble bags is how I recieved the items.I don't like my electronics bouncing around so i removed the items and wrapped them and repacked them myself.

IMG_0528.jpg

I would have pics of items but couldn't find my card reader or card that day..Thanks Tisha for finding it in my laundry last night.

I still haven't seen pics of the used stuff,he says I sent.I guess he will install them first and then post the pics so he can say this and that about the items... what a
laugh.gif

Decide for yourself the truth and the lie..I'm out..See Ya..

Well there it is folks,it all in the pudding.  
SHOCKED.gif

This is the type box I put all parts in to cut down on shipping as I was almost upside down now in even selling the part due to shipping issue and time spent to get the part.Why ship in the huge box it was sent in?[/Quote]

Hey speciies, I guess you know why the part came wrapped up in a walmart bag,eh?  
poke.gif

Your gonna be missed Big D!  
race.gif

No poll but it looks like way more
smile.gif
folks than  
mad.gif
so why bow out. There is only one or maybe two you really have to answer too, one is in the mirror in the morning.
wink.gif
if its on to bigger and better things? All the best
beerchug.gif
and Thank You for the help with my wheel. I was looking for some way to reciprocate.  
bowdown.gif

I need to put my thing down here. I just had my bike in Daniels shop where my man Daniel was putting HIS THANG down on it. I gotta tell ya....Im thrilled. My bike runs GREAT now.
beerchug.gif
That guy knows what he's doing. He went through my bike with a fine tooth comb and fixed it up right. He even drug it back up to my house in the middle of the night cuz I was belly-aching to have it quickly (In case you dont know thats a 400 mile round trip on a Monday night). And yeah....he worked on a Sunday with his kids for me too. And yeah....he ordered and paid for parts without asking for a dime up front from me. And yeah....he even offered to do some work for me that was out of my budget and wait a bit for payment. Sounds pretty shady to me.
Is Daniel hard to get a hold of sometimes? Yep. Hes a busy dude. His shop musta had twenty bikes in it when I was there. (Shall we here from some of those guys that owned those bikes?) And he's alone. If ya couldnt get a hold of him for the past few days....it was cuz he WAS WORKING ON MY RIDE!!!!!
firedevil.gif
So blame me.
Nice pics G. Pudding time.
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Ok, is it possible that Species did not know that he was "NOT" receiving the original packaging and so he thought that he received "Used" item? I mean is it possible that there was a misunderstanding from the get go? Like I said earlier, I don't know anyone on here but I like the members here. If you ordered something that you were told that was brand new and it came in a wal-mart bag, is it possibile that is the basis for his complaint? If he did not know this, I can see how he could jump to conclusions.

Let's all of us be friends. I am glad that this issue is resolved.

(mvanlone @ Sep. 01 2007,12:01) Ok, is it possible that Species did not know that he was "NOT" receiving the original packaging and so he thought that he received "Used" item? I mean is it possible that there was a misunderstanding from the get go? Like I said earlier, I don't know anyone on here but I like the members here. If you ordered something that you were told that was brand new and it came in a wal-mart bag, is it possibile that is the basis for his complaint? If he did not know this, I can see how he could jump to conclusions.

Let's all of us be friends. I am glad that this issue is resolved.
Look like he jumped out of the plane without a parachute.  
laugh.gif

Been coRresponding with Daniel, and he seems pretty set on bowing out. I will miss him for sure.

Back